All reviewscastle rockfront deskcrystal bridgesmicrowave and refrigeratorhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staypool and hot tubwafflesvery nice hotelenjoyed our stayking roomfitness roomwe've stayedcomfortable bedsthe breakfast areaice machine
Reviewed July 9, 2015

We are on the way to Eureka Springs this July 4th holiday break. The hotels there are expensive and totally booked. So we stay Bentonville to visit Crystal Bridge. It is a right decision so next day we passed by Beaver Dam on the way to Eureka Springs. The front desk ladies are nice. We checked in around 3:30pm so we had a chance to change the room to downstairs cross the hall to the indoor swimming pool. There is no noise from the pool and easy to come back to our room. Our 4 years old loved the room but not the pool. He thought the pool is too cold and hot tub is too warm to him. We asked a king size bed but that was a mistake. Daddy did not sleep well with the 4 years old on bed. One of us should be on the sofa bed next time. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice. The wifii was fine. Everything worked. The back door is close enough to load and unload. We liked our stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are a great alternative to Eureka Springs.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Austin at the front desk was really wonderful when we needed to change our reservations to an earlier night. We really appreciated his extra work and calm demeanor. Another staff member offered us pop while we were waiting to see if everything could work out. When we got to the room my son said "this is huge"! Very happy.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Austin is able to remain calm in every situation I have seen him encounter. Thank you for your patience at check-in. With such a heavy reliance on technology these days, sometimes the seem-less check-in takes a few minutes longer then we would like. A soda pop is the least we could do.

CR

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Nice enough hotel, but the real winner was the staff. A storm had come through earlier in the day and set off fire alarms. So when we went to the room, there was a bright light blinking. Tanya, changed our room and was very helpful. The rooms had interesting layouts, which made it comfortable to sit and watch TV or read. Thanks for all your help.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Tonya is a great asset to our team here at the Best Western Plus.

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

Let me be clear.... Tonya(front desk) and David(breakfast attendant) we're VERY VERY nice! And Christina(asst. Gen man.) Also VERY nice! But, I had a discrepancy with how I was billed, $25 over What I booked for, and went back to see what was going on. I was on a STRICT budget so every dollar counted and, I had already had it corrected for an over charge that same morning, a boy named Austin and a girl named Kaylee(sp?) were at the desk. As I started explaining my situation Austin starting raising his voice at me telling me to "calm down!". I looked at him like he was stupid and told him I was calm just upset because of my STRICT finances. Then after telling me to calm down 6 or 7 times I showed a louder voice by forcefully saying the word "this" in which he then said he was calling the police. I said "that would be great, please do!" They both then walked out acting like they were on phone, but police never showed and I was ignored.
This was a 5 rating review until Austin and Kaylee screwed it up. I will never stay best western anymore after the treatment.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank LeRoy W

Leroy W-
I am surprised to hear that your experience was so "horrible" In reading your review, I noticed you mentioned that you "looked at him as if he were stupid"... I am not sure if quite possibly your body language along with words compounded the problem as I was not present but I do regret you had such an incident. It is rare that we get law enforcement involved unless the situation becomes dangerous for parties involved. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at the hotel.

CR-

Reviewed June 20, 2015

After staying the weekend prior in another motel (Washington State) this motel was 1/2 the price and twice the quality, comfort and continental breakfast. Loved being a short distance from the Interstate, less traffic noise and felt like I could leave the curtains open and not feel like I was being watched. Private setting.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Value-
It sounds like you experienced value. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor