Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$67
Comfort InnUS$67
FindHotelUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
ZenHotels.comUS$82
All reviews hot tub beds were comfortable wonderful stay king room microwave sink museum highway square
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2021 via mobile

We brought our wrestling team here and had nothing but a wonderful stay. The rooms are very huge. The girls on the team loved the full length mirror in the bed area. The boys had room to play their video games in the rooms they were so big. We liked the mini kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave and sink. Bathroom was a nice size--shower only. The beds were comfortable. The pool area was fun for the kids and the the workout facility was nice sized. The breakfast was better than most hotels during this point in time. The business area was huge as well. We really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gardeningteacher8
Reviewed December 3, 2020

Bentonville, Arkansas. State mandated mask ordinance being violated by employees. No social distance. No following health directives pretty much everywhere. Empty hand sanitizer stations. Very dirty rooms. We had two rooms because our house flooded. We are immune compromised and literally could not safely leave our room because of lack of health and safety protocol. Had to clean the rooms ourselves. Coffee pots and stair well probably haven't been cleaned since 2010. Three nights, and not one person ever vacuumed the dirty carpet in the hall. Whole place reeks of smoke smell. Staff literally came to my door with no mask on. Offered worthless "points" for my trouble.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2020

Our room was very clean and mostly updated - unfortunately there was no comfortable chair in it. The updates have been done very well just needs to finish. Room was also on the highway side of the building and the noise made it a bit difficult to sleep.

Room tip: Request a room on the "neighborhood" side of the building.
Date of stay: March 2020
RobinS4518, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to highlight your recent stay at the Comfort Inn. We sincerely appreciate it and are happy you were pleased with your stay. I am sorry for the room not having a comfortable chair to sit in as well as the highway noise. We take all feedback seriously as we try to improve with each and every stay. We take great care in providing our guest with a positive experience overall. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Bentonville. General Manager

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Decent price, but hotel is dated and design convoluted in terms of flow and access to upper floors. Single elevator (very beat up), poor directional signage and horrible stair placement made getting to the second floor inefficient and confusing. Room comfort was fine and met expectations. Fitness center equipment is very limited. Nice to have Vendors Bar for a nightcap. Hotel is kind of isolated and not within walking distance of any attractions. Downtown Bentonville is really quaint and unique. Other Bentonville activities are world class including museums, trails and galleries.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RobinS4518, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2019

The hotel is clean and comfortable but the management is terrible. I don't blame the girl who is on duty. She's working by herself and she can't be everywhere at the same time.

Check in was fine. We were surprised that the towels were located under the sink and there are no towel bars in the bathroom. There is no coffee pot! There is too much empty space. There should be a chair or couch in the room with so much space.

At the hot tub the door was kept in an unlocked position and 2 boys (not guests) came in and started to undress to their underwear and when someone told them not to do that they threw a chair in the pool. I went and told the front desk and they did call the police. The hot tub only had 2 jets that were working and there were 5 little kids in it when we got there. Fortunately 3 of them got out. There were NOT hardly any towels at the pool area and my boyfriend asked for more towels but nobody ever brought them so we had to go upstairs wet.

When I wanted to make some tea and put sugar and ice in it I noticed that there was a coffee maker but no pot and I tried to call the front desk but she wasn't available. I went down in my bathrobe and waited to talk to her and she said that someone had probably stolen the coffee pot but why would anyone do that? Also, she told me I could get hot water and bring it upstairs so I was in my bathrobe trying to cary 2 hot cups of water upstairs when I should have been comfortable in my room.

We are still here; it is 10:45 pm. We are supposed to stay tomororrow. It would be nice if we decided to get in the hot tub tomorrow for there not to be boys undressing and for us to have enough towels so we don't have to go upstairs wet.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Dianna P

Sorry to hear about your stay with us. I will address these issues immediately.
Thanks for your comments.