All reviewsone night staywould stay againsoniacraftpetmotelbed
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

When i stayed there i felt like i already knew the staff! They all are so friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and smelled wonderful. I highly recommend anyone staying there. Location is best! Everything you need just a short distance away!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mary R, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Hello Misty C, thank you for the positive review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the staff . Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed at this Red Roof Plus and did not expect the exceptional customer service i received from the front desk. I asked for the vending machine area and they gave me a water instead of having to pay for it. i was here to run in the Bentonville marathon and needed to run on a treadmill daily to keep up my momentum and they bought me a short term membership to a local gym right across the street. The General manager went above and beyond i feel by doing this. Sonia the front desk clerk is the best !! She was very helpful in navigating me around town. Super clean room and AWESOME breakfast !! Cant wait to come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mary R, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review for our hotel. Thank you for the 5 star rating ! I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and you liked our New hot breakfast.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we all hope the marathon was fantastic for you !
We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Newly renovated, but not well. There is new paint but lots of other things still wrong. The rooms are really small with sink area in the main room. The rooms were not well cleaned. We had something smearing into the rug and in the nightstand and it was never cleaned all week. When pulling back the covers, there was hair all over the sheet. Toe nail clippings still on the floor and dirt smugdes on the wall. The outside of the stool was dirty all week. Others in my group reported similar experiences in their rooms. Purchased a beverage out of the machine, but it was expired. Told the front desk and she just shrugged her shoulders. Breakfast was good and the staff there very friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced in your room. The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The problems you described
is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We appreciate the kind comments about the staff and breakfast. If you would like to discuss further, please do not
hesitate to contact me at i0934@redroof.com.
We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We’ve stayed here for many years under different hotel chain names and are very pleased in the direction Red Roof is taking it. The rates are reasonable, the staff is friendly, and the breakfasts are good. Each time we stay we see more improvements. All the employees are very friendly and helpful, but one in particular, Michelle, has been here in almost every capacity and gives superb customer service. This is the best hotel value in Bentonville!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with this hotel! I ended up sick while there, although I was three and a half hours from home I was still comfortable here. The staff is very friendly and helpful! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mary R, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your review of our Hotel and giving us a 5 star rating. We take great pride in acheiving 100% guest satisfaction. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your place to stay while visiting Bentonville . We hope you are feeling better and look forward to seeing you in the future may your travels bring you back to the area.

Thanks Again