Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville
US$102
US$89
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$68
US$54
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$76
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$79
La Quinta
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$99
  • Breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$93
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$75
WoodSpring Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$185
US$179
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

All reviewsawesome stayhot breakfastthe general managerfront desk clerkone night staywould stay againthe breakfast areanice hotelsoniarricraftbedmotelwalmart
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Our room was clean and very nice for the price. The hotel all together was nice and the breakfast was good. My only complaint is the walls were VERRRRYYYY thin so being woken up at 7am due to people being loud in the hall was very frustrating.

Stayed: April 2018
Mary R, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the room. We are
very sorry to hear that you had been woken up so early due to the noise in the hallway.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to
the area.

Respectfully,
Mary R.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've stayed in. The manager is more than amazing. She has went out of her way to make us comfortable. Rooms are clean and up to date. The stay is also very polite and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cpovey86
Mary R, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Hello, it is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am very pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable. I myself and my staff take great pride in providing excellent customer service and guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again in the near future may your travels bring you back to the area.

Thanks Again

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

When i stayed there i felt like i already knew the staff! They all are so friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and smelled wonderful. I highly recommend anyone staying there. Location is best! Everything you need just a short distance away!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello Misty C, thank you for the positive review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the staff . Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed at this Red Roof Plus and did not expect the exceptional customer service i received from the front desk. I asked for the vending machine area and they gave me a water instead of having to pay for it. i was here to run in the Bentonville marathon and needed to run on a treadmill daily to keep up my momentum and they bought me a short term membership to a local gym right across the street. The General manager went above and beyond i feel by doing this. Sonia the front desk clerk is the best !! She was very helpful in navigating me around town. Super clean room and AWESOME breakfast !! Cant wait to come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mary R, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review for our hotel. Thank you for the 5 star rating ! I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and you liked our New hot breakfast.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we all hope the marathon was fantastic for you !
We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Newly renovated, but not well. There is new paint but lots of other things still wrong. The rooms are really small with sink area in the main room. The rooms were not well cleaned. We had something smearing into the rug and in the nightstand and it was never cleaned all week. When pulling back the covers, there was hair all over the sheet. Toe nail clippings still on the floor and dirt smugdes on the wall. The outside of the stool was dirty all week. Others in my group reported similar experiences in their rooms. Purchased a beverage out of the machine, but it was expired. Told the front desk and she just shrugged her shoulders. Breakfast was good and the staff there very friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced in your room. The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The problems you described
is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We appreciate the kind comments about the staff and breakfast. If you would like to discuss further, please do not
hesitate to contact me at i0934@redroof.com.
We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.