All reviews hot tub hour gym lobby area is bed covers comfortable bed would definitely stay here again visit family crystal bridges wonderful hotel indoor pool the entire hotel a wonderful stay fitness center hotel restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful rooms are large front desk staff
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to stay! Wonderful atmosphere with all the amenities. Check in was quick and easy with friendly staff. Anthony at the bar was a great bartender! Enjoyed dinner and drinks at the bar and a fantastic room. Would stay over and over again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Austin B
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Anthony, the gentleman that’s been filling in as bartender is highly likeable, motivated, and is absolutely a step in the right direction for this hotel. He will take extra steps to ensure a pleasant stay for all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dhunt300
Reviewed April 23, 2018

While this hotel was clean and fairly nice, I wouldn't call it great! Our room was an interior that faced the elevator shaft, so very dark. The rooms were clean, but they were renovated and not done great! You can tell it was an older hotel they tried to freshen up. If you are looking for a new hotel with updated amenities, this isn't your place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has an exterior window
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manahanclan
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Very affordable with nice big rooms. Lobby area is beautifully decorated with lots of different sitting areas. Very nice and quiet. The only thing keeping me from giving a 4 is housekeeping. They took our dirty towels and wash clothes but didn’t leave us any clean ones, left the Kleenex box empty and didn’t even make the beds up they just tossed the blankets up onto the bed all wrinkled. Also the bathroom has only a small sink/counter area with a lot of empty space that should have been used for a bigger counter area. I would definitely stay here again but hope to have better housekeeping service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you Travis T for staying with us recently and for providing some feedback regarding your stay. As a team we read your comments and as you mentioned, we could have done a better job servicing your room needs. We look forward to the opportunity to serve again and hope that you reach out to us directly when travel brings you back to Bentonville.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

They have the best pillows on the planet, comfy bed, nice big room with lots of space for grandkids to frolic on the floor when they came to visit. It was clean so I didn't worry about the carpet making them sick. The pool was fun for them as was the hot tub for me. The day I left a wedding party was making arrangements. Great place for a wedding with the huge welcoming foyer and ballrooms.

If you are particular about a view you may not like it here. Some rooms look in to the reception area and some look out onto the parking lot. The shower knob was odd, but, I figured it out. Those were the only reasons I didn't give this hotel and excellent. I will most certainly stay here again when I visit family next time.

Room Tip: my room "304" was quiet and comfy
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family