US$101
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 13, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2017

I was initially impressed with the room, but that changed quickly. I saw the smoke alarm ripped off the wall and hidden in hutch drawer. The phone did not work and the lights next to bed not working. The bed materials were very used and discolored. I reported safety situations and response i will tell manager. I demanded another room and that was better, but not for the price and I never received a wake-up call and the plus breakfast was cold foods like other Super 8's like Colorado City Texas. I found someone else got the room, I refused to stay in even though, I should have called Sheriffs office for a non working smoke alarm.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2017

had to switch rooms because tv didn't work.second room wasn't entirely ready. found someones nasty toothbrush lefy behind.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Another case of getting what you pay for. Toilet loose from the floor. I believe that there is a real hazard with the toilet and tub/shower area if someone one goes in and falls or has a heart attack and falls on the floor with the door closed the only way to get them out would be to cut the door apart. The door should open into the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Traveling and needed room for overnight. Checked in with our small dog and was charged more than they had advertised pet would be. Our room was nice looking. Went out to eat at one of the several close by food places. Came back and got ready for a little tv watching and sleep. Saw a bug by my had and got it captured in a cup. Meanwhile another crawled across the bed, husband squashed it leaving blood on the sheet. Googled bed bugs and had a match. Took to office to move rooms after looking under mattress and find a whole herd of them and their feces. Looked under other mattress but there weren't any. They gave us another room but would not compensate us in any way. We checked both new beds and there were no signs of the critters. We will never stay there again. Always will check under mattresses before getting comfortable in any hotel.

Room Tip: Pull your mattress up and make sure there are no bed bugs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family