“HAIR, HAIR, EVERYWHERE!”
Review of Super 8 Brinkley

Super 8 Brinkley
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Brinkley
Reviewed 15 January 2018

After 14 hours of driving, I was really looking forward to going to bed. Upon turning my sheets back, I found nasty sheets and 4 pillow cases covered in black animal hair, and human hair. I carried a pillow to the front desk to show the clerk. He took my pillow and changed the case, not quite understanding my situation. When I asked him if he was going to come and change the entire bed, he then offered to give me another room. By then it was 1:00 am and very cold outside. I had to repack my things. He changed my room, and since I had requested a lower level, he even carried my extra heavy suitcase upstairs. He was very apologetic. It was not his fault. It was not very convenient and I was grossed out. It was disgusting.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Fairview Park, Ohio
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Room appeared clean and comfortable. Nicely decorated. However, while sitting in bed, a MOUSE climbed onto the nightstand! I removed all my belongings immediately and went to the front desk. The night desk gal was apologetic and moved me to another room right away. Hopefully, I will have no other “visitors.”

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I was initially impressed with the room, but that changed quickly. I saw the smoke alarm ripped off the wall and hidden in hutch drawer. The phone did not work and the lights next to bed not working. The bed materials were very used and discolored. I reported safety situations and response i will tell manager. I demanded another room and that was better, but not for the price and I never received a wake-up call and the plus breakfast was cold foods like other Super 8's like Colorado City Texas. I found someone else got the room, I refused to stay in even though, I should have called Sheriffs office for a non working smoke alarm.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2017

had to switch rooms because tv didn't work.second room wasn't entirely ready. found someones nasty toothbrush lefy behind.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Another case of getting what you pay for. Toilet loose from the floor. I believe that there is a real hazard with the toilet and tub/shower area if someone one goes in and falls or has a heart attack and falls on the floor with the door closed the only way to get them out would be to cut the door apart. The door should open into the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brinkley
0.1 km away
40 km away
Super 8 Forrest City AR
Super 8 Forrest City AR
#7 of 12 in Forrest City

Been to Super 8 Brinkley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Brinkley

Address: 2005 N Main St Ste A, I-40 & Exit 216/US 49/AR 17, Brinkley, AR 72021-6915 (Formerly Motel 6 Brinkley)
Region: United States > Arkansas > Brinkley
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Brinkley
Price Range: $72 - $90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Brinkley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Brinkley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Brinkley