All reviews hours of driving enjoyed our stay place to stay beds arkansas
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Room appeared clean and comfortable. Nicely decorated. However, while sitting in bed, a MOUSE climbed onto the nightstand! I removed all my belongings immediately and went to the front desk. The night desk gal was apologetic and moved me to another room right away. Hopefully, I will have no other “visitors.”

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2017

I was initially impressed with the room, but that changed quickly. I saw the smoke alarm ripped off the wall and hidden in hutch drawer. The phone did not work and the lights next to bed not working. The bed materials were very used and discolored. I reported safety situations and response i will tell manager. I demanded another room and that was better, but not for the price and I never received a wake-up call and the plus breakfast was cold foods like other Super 8's like Colorado City Texas. I found someone else got the room, I refused to stay in even though, I should have called Sheriffs office for a non working smoke alarm.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2017

had to switch rooms because tv didn't work.second room wasn't entirely ready. found someones nasty toothbrush lefy behind.

Date of stay: November 2017