See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2017

This is an older property that in its previous live was an Econolodge. I expected an older property with no extras. When you travel with a dog, older properties tend to be more pet friendly.
Room was clean (they'll let you look at a room first), although there were the usual signs of age and slow upkeep typical of this type of property (bathroom needs re-grouting, could use fresh paint, stain on vanity counter, etc.)--mostly a lot of worn stuff.
The area looks a bit sketchy--as do most interstate exits--but no sketchier than the other chain motel properties located in the same place. The fact that there are 4 locks on the door in addition to the default is a bit intimidating at first.
My mattress was good, and I slept like a log--your experience may vary.
Air conditioner blew plenty cold.
The staff were friendly to me. Breakfast was coffee, bananas, honeybuns, and cereal.
$5 extra charge for pets.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side are likely quieter (away from interstate). Micro-fridge in room; there's a Kroger across the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James P
Reviewed August 28, 2016

I read the previous reviews.
Most of the complaints I would dismiss or minimize.

This is an older motel located between Memphis, TN and Little Rock.
I am glad I rested here rather than the two larger cities:
1. the location was quiet.
2. The list price and tax were less than $45 with coupon (found at rest stop).
3. My car was safe.
4. No train noise (like in value motels in Little Rock).

I found my room clean with fresh sheets, towels, and comeforter.
While the air conditioning was not one, AFTER I TURNED IT ON (Hint), the room was comfortable in five minutes.
TV channels were adequate for a one night stay.

Some of previous guest complaints:
Mosquito: Due to neighbor not mowing the yard, there were some mosquito fly in when I opened the door. Luckily, by keeping door, shut and these were very slow dumb mosquito, they were quickly killed.
Breakfast consisted of dry cereal, honey buns, fresh milk fresh OJ, and some fresh fruit. These are basic staples in a value motel.

I received a clean quiet room and basic breakfast for a valued price.
If I traveled through on a one night stay, I would gladly sleep here again.

Room Tip: Value Price, Clean and Quiet,
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2016

First I have to say that the hotel was dirty. It made us feel dirty. We were extremely tired and toughed it out. One of the kids with us was in a cast and is not supposed to let his leg get hot and sweaty. THe room was SO hot we just sweated miserably. It would not cool off and of course a few hours later (into our4-5 hour stay there) it began to feel somewhat cooler. To top it off the toilet would only flush if we removed the lid and lifted the black floaty thing! We called and complained. A manager was supposed to call us back... So disappointed in the room and the customer service.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2016

The staff was friendly. The room clean. The room was hot and took some time to cool off. The beds comfortable. The breakfast small honey buns and coffee. Had milk and juice. For forty five dollars I got a good bed and a good nights rest.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank johnbN6138ES
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travel for work a lot and this hotel was okay if your looking for a cheap room for a shower bed and TV that is pet friendly. Nothing over the top but the employee was friendly and the room was clean.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business