“Great Experience”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We are regular visitors of the Marriott chain so it was nice to see consistently great customer service at another of their hotels. First time we have stayed here and with a child in the area we'll be back. We checked in for the first time using the mobile app and I'll admit I don't know what it did for me. I did notice I didn't have to provide a credit card upon walking into the reception area. We got a nice suite on the top floor facing away from the street. It was mid week with what appeared to be many business traveler's so it was very quiet. We enjoyed the hot breakfast the next morning. Standard food for a Fairfield in the south. The staff was also friendly and engaged. It was nice to see staff actually smiling and conversing with us while we were there. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Top floor facing away from the street are pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike M

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Before I start let me say I WOULD stay here again but only if I brought my own pillow and slept on the top floor. This is a typical Fairfield but I would only give it a 6.5 to 7.0 out of 10. The Good: Friendly Staff; Typical buffet breakfast; Clean; Decent Shower/bathroom. I give the bed a 8.5 out of 10-I like a firm bed. The Ugly: Noise from people walking on floor above at 4:00, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 AM, etc (we were on the third floor). This was loud. I dreamed sometime during the night that one of the hotel staff walked into the room (a dream prompted by the noise, I am sure). Upon arrival the desk clerk said that we were on the third floor but "they weren't that busy". Humm, I'd hate to be there on a busy night. Also, what kind of pillows are these. Six 14 inch pillows-my neck and head hurt this morning. Too bad they can't seem to get the noise/insulation right; after all we are there to sleep.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Chad S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us as well as taking the time to provide us feedback on your stay. As we pride ourselves on creating memorable customer experiences (for the right reasons), we obviously fell short of those expectations during your recent visit. You are exactly right about the noise, it's tough to get a good night's rest when you can hear people moving around early in the morning. I can assure you we never take those kinds of disturbances lightly and hopefully if it was mentioned to one our associates that morning, it would have been handled immediately. The rooms also come with a mix of feather and foam pillows. I can definitely understand the preference for larger pillows, and as a result we actually keep some at property if someone requests them. There's not really a good way to advertise this as it rarely comes up, we just want all of our guests to know that regardless of our brand or their standards, our only priority is to make sure they are happy and have everything they may need. Again I am so sorry we feel short during your visit. We would love the opportunity to serve you again and if your travels bring you back our way, please let me know and we will make sure your next stay is one indicative of what our guests deserve (and I'll make sure we have you have a quiet room up top). Thanks again for the opportunity and hope you have a happy new year!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Room was nicely furnished and well decored with many conveniences as is typical for Marriotts. Staff were very friendly and resourceful. This was illustrated with an issue with my key card. I couldn't get in my room at first but three different individuals worked to make sure I was able to get in as quickly as possible. Also breakfast was good and all staff were friendly and would ask if they could help.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2015

We had a wonderful experience at this property. The room was spacious and fit the need of a traveling family of 4. From Check-in to Check-out and with it being Christmas week/weekend, the staff was friendly, positive, and attentive. I definitely would recommend this hotel for any traveling through or around the Conway area.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

The previous reviews are generally correct about this place: the staff totally make it. Everyone is super nice and they bend over backwards for you.

The rooms are smallish and standard but comfortable and quiet. Spotless too. No issues here.

Breakfast was a bit under par with tough biscuits and wafer thin, tasteless bacon. At least plates are paper instead of styrofoam.

All in all a good layover hotel and decent for functions too.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

The property was nice and clean, room was comfortable, and every staff member I encountered was super friendly and attentive, especially the morning crew. The water level in the hot tub could have been higher but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when I'm in the area.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2015

This hotel is awesome! I literally have traveled all over the world, and I can truthfully say that this staff is the absolute best! We planned my daugher-in-law's baby shower at this hotel (we traveled from Houston), since she is originally from Conway and most of her extended family is there. They could not have been more accommodating! From the front desk, to Mary in the breakfast area and the housekeeping staff... every single employee was so friendly. They addressed me by name and I felt like I made new friends by the time I checked out. I highly recommend if you are in the area!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family