All reviews front desk lady who runs hendrix college sausage sweet lady looked clean the breakfast area room was clean a great stay great breakfast within walking distance plenty of food outback steakhouse housekeeping staff breakfast attendant choose this hotel the entire staff
Reviewed October 10, 2017

The most helpful & Friendly Staff. A real treat to see such good service at this price level. I have stayed a few times now and will be back. My only feedback would be to improve the pillows its the only thing that lets the hotel down. Life is too short for cheep pillows!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2017

My 92 yr old mother-in-law and I were staying at Fairfield Inn in order to see her doctor in Little Rock the next day. The next morning she had an apparent seizure in the bathroom. My phone was "dead" so I called the front desk to explain that I needed an ambulance. In just a few minutes there was a female hotel employee certified in CPR at my door to help. Within approximately 5 minutes there were five EMT's from the ambulance service there helping my "Mom". Fortunately she was OK and our heartfelt thanks goes out to all who assisted. My "Mom" told me later that when she awoke she thought either she was "in Heaven or it was raining men all around her." We always stay at the Fairfield Inn when in Conway and this is just one example why. By the way, not only is the service excellent but the room and breakfast is "to die for". Bless you Fairfield Inn and ambulance service. (by Rae, daughter-in-law)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Stayed one night. All shifts of personnel were excellent, with particular kudos to our overnight desk clerk and person setting up the breakfast area.
Room was great and clean and exactly as requested. Check in and out were seamless.
A really lovely experience. Thank you for making an overnight stay pain-free, fresh coffee in the morning, and a well-stocked breakfast. Definitely recommended property!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here fo a couple of nights when Perry Stone was preaching in town at The Church Alive. Staff is really friendly, breakfast buffet is kept clean and food is good. Room was really comfortable. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Started out good at check in for our first stay at this hotel brand. When we arrived at our room, it was very very cold. I tried to change temperature but you couldn't warm it up, only make it colder. Called desk, she tried to reset it a few times and with maintenance man on phone but it wouldn't work. She offered to teach us how to reset it, really? We turned it off and had no air. In the morning, only one packet of creamer/sugar for coffee in the room for the two of us, had to wait for breakfast to open. We were going to stay here on our way back but changing our plans, will stay somewhere else. Don't stay in a hotel on the weekend, if something goes wrong, they won't fix it or move you.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 5, 2017

Russell S.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

As we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards, it seems that unfortunately we have fallen short during your time with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues with the thermostat, and know that we have since corrected the problem. I completely understand how frustrating and inconvenient that is to not be in control of your room temperature, and wish we had done more in the moment to resolve this matter. In regards to the coffee condiments, do not ever hesitate to contact any member of our team to request extra amenities. Whether that is a coffee condiment package, toothpaste, or extra shampoo - we will provide whatever we can to make you feel more at home at our property. We also have a 24 hour coffee bar located in the lobby, that we would have loved to point you in the direction of had we known about your needs.

Again, thank you very much for your valued feedback, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future, so that we can better prove our award winning service.

Warmest regards,