Howard Johnson Inn - Conway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$84
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$60
US$71
ComfortSuites
US$94
US$94
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$89
US$104
US$107
US$85
All reviewsgame areahot tubindoor poolnew carpetroom was cleanthe king size bedfamily reunionbiscuits and gravynice place to staybreakfast barparking lotwould stay here againa great staygreat breakfastsaunawillieatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2009

This is a nice hotel with lots of amenities. A little pricey, but good. I would stay again. Desk person was very nice to me and my family.

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2015

Thank you for your business and would like to invite you back to our newly renovated property. Rest assure I have spoke with colleagues about your pricing concerns. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2008

This place definitely deserves two stars!! Then it would be about average for what one expects in a 2-out-of-5-star property. The pool area and bathrooms were dark and dirty. The pool itself, though a nice size, was the dirtiest indoor pool I'd ever seen. The hot tub was great--just hot enough without being dangerously too hot. (Most hotel hot tubs are very warm, at best.) Wi-fi internet speeds were excellent! Breakfast was a big letdown, but they did offer fresh apples, bananas, and name brand bagels. Everythg else--and here wasn't much else--was way low on the quality scale. The room itself was closer to 1.5 stars. Old, dirty, worn out, dark, and SMALL! As requested there was one king bed, but I'd never seen a king bed placed in a room this tiny. The bed/mattress was good to very good. Carpeting and upholstered furniture was the pits. This HoJo seemingly has all the amenities (hence the 3 stars), but the quality and aesthetics SUCK.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for your business here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. I am deeply sorry for your bad experience and would like to invite you back to our newly renovated property. We are also under new management and staff.

Reviewed 9 September 2007

Arrived in July 06. Air was out in the atrium area. Temp was over 90 inside. Our room smelled musty and the dresser had water damage. Carpet was moldy around edges. Had already been to 4 other hotels and all were full. Should have keept heading east.
Mgr. not at all helpful and denied any problems with room.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk

First I would like to say thank you for your business and would like to invite you back we are now under new management and would like for you to come and see our newly renovated property. Deeply sorry for your bad experience and would hope that you would give us another opportunity when your in the Conway, Arkansas area.

Reviewed 18 July 2007

Coming in I should of known it was going to be bad. There were dead bugs right inside the door of the lobby, which is kind of hard to explain since it's inside AND outside. Really weird. The guy at the front desk was a little odd but friendly. It was 2am when we were looking for a room though so what do you expect? The lobby was dusty and dirty but it was the only motel in all of Conway with a vacancy and there's not much else around. When we got into the room it was so dark and crappy. I was very tired and sick with a cold but I eventually passed out after some cold medications. It wasn't until I woke up and saw it in the light of morning that I realized just how awful it was. Everything was dingy and old and dirty. Nothing had been updated since, I don't know, the 50s. Found random hairs on the towels and washcloths (worst thing). Tv didn't work too great either. It was very shady and I didn't feel safe/comfortable there. All around bad experience and would never give it a second chance. Much better motels in Conway. Just be sure to book ahead especially in the summer!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank parrothead87
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank you for staying with us. I would like to extend my apologies to you on behalf on Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are now as of 2015 under new management and we have renovated and would like for you to come back and see all the updated rooms and a new look, when you are in the area. I'm truly sorry for your bad experience.