“French dip is amazing ”
Review of Mean Bean Cafe

Mean Bean Cafe
Ranked #33 of 244 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Good food!!! So far I've had the French dip and the bit. Neither was a disappointment. I love the small retail feel.

2  Thank Simon W

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Eat here a couple of times a week. Nice menu selection. Consistently good food and service. Nice place you can count on day in and day out.

1  Thank REEJJE
Reviewed April 22, 2017

We're moving to the area and one of our first things to find will be local favorites for lunch and/or dinner. This cafe offered a variety of fresh and tasty menu items along with homemade pies we'll be returning to try soon.

2  Thank Jennie D
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a great little jewel in Conway that is tucked away in Nutters Chapel shopping center off Dave Ward Drive. My husband and I love to eat here for lunch frequently, but be sure to get there before 11:30 for a seat... they fill up fast! Today I tried the chef salad and my husband had the nachos. My salad was perfect and I will eat that again, perfect portion and only the freshest ingredients. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Claudia W
Reviewed January 17, 2017

The menu choices are varied and all that I have tried are very good. For desert be sure to try their strawberry yogurt pie!

Been to Mean Bean Cafe? Share your experiences!