“Consistently good food”
Review of Mean Bean Cafe

Mean Bean Cafe
Ranked #32 of 243 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Eat here a couple of times a week. Good selection of choices for a usually quick sit down lunch. Always consistent food quality and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

DH and I lunched here yesterday. We have dined at Mean Bean a few times through the years. Quality and service have been top notch.....every time.

DH ordered a sandwich on marble rye. He said it was delicious. I ordered the salad/soup. The crab salad (first real crab I have tasted in years) made me long for New England seafood. While I have had a few tastier French onion soups, Mean Bean's is plenty good.

Mean Bean means quality food with super friendly service. Prices are good. I hope our next visit is sooner than later.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Go here a couple of times a week when I am in a hurry for lunch. Nice friendly atmosphere and wait staff. Good is good and consistent. Lots of menu choices.

2  Thank REEJJE
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Good food!!! So far I've had the French dip and the bit. Neither was a disappointment. I love the small retail feel.

2  Thank Simon W
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Eat here a couple of times a week. Nice menu selection. Consistently good food and service. Nice place you can count on day in and day out.

1  Thank REEJJE

Been to Mean Bean Cafe? Share your experiences!