“Consistently good”
Review of Mean Bean Cafe

Mean Bean Cafe
Ranked #27 of 255 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Eat here at least once a week. They have good menu selection and daily specials. Atmosphere is simple but nice. Staff is friendly. Food quality is very good and consistent.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This will be a short review but they really deserve one. I’ve eaten here for years and I’ve never been disappointed. I absolutely love their tuna melts but they have a ton of other stuff to choose from. Their homemade strawberry cake is sooo good. Sometimes its crowded but it’s worth the wait. Service is always excellent. Definitely a Conway staple.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Menu had a good range of choices. Food is always good and you can count on it being consistent. Staff is friendly and usually you can get in and out pretty quickly.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Eat here a couple of times a week. Good selection of choices for a usually quick sit down lunch. Always consistent food quality and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

DH and I lunched here yesterday. We have dined at Mean Bean a few times through the years. Quality and service have been top notch.....every time.

DH ordered a sandwich on marble rye. He said it was delicious. I ordered the salad/soup. The crab salad (first real crab I have tasted in years) made me long for New England seafood. While I have had a few tastier French onion soups, Mean Bean's is plenty good.

Mean Bean means quality food with super friendly service. Prices are good. I hope our next visit is sooner than later.

Been to Mean Bean Cafe? Share your experiences!