“Wonderful experience”

Cotter Trout Dock Guided Trout Fishing Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Cotter
More attraction details
Owner description: Arkansas Trout Fishing Outfitter Guide Service Guided Arkansas (one day) trout fishing trips on the White River and overnight (two day or more) fishing camp trips on our private 15 Acre island in the White River. Buffalo River wilderness area bass fishing trips and fishing camp trips. All trips are fully outfitted by us. Guides, fishing gear, camping gear (wall tents, cots, etc.), food and cooks are all included.On our one day (or half day) trips you don't just fish in the vicinity of our dock (called "fishing local"). On our usual "full day" trip, you fish 14 miles and on our usual "half day" you fish 10 miles of the White River. We then "pick you up" (along with your guides and Jon boats) and bring you back to our dock location in Cotter in our Suburbans and/or vans.Covering this larger portion of the river gives your guide the opportunity to get you to more "holes" (deeper areas) of the river where the guide knows the trout are likely to be. Catching 30 - 40 trout per day per person is not unusual. You can only keep five.If you prefer not to fish, we also do site-seeing trips the same way. Try our Shore Lunch of bacon and tomato sandwiches, black-eyed peas, hush-puppies, french fries and strawberry shortcake or banana pudding along with your freshly caught trout! This is all cooked by your guide along the riverbank over a charcoal fire.
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I bought a overnight fishing trip for my nephew's 12th birthday. Fishing and camping not my thing so his dad took him. They had an amazing time. They did not have to worry about anything but having a good time and they caught a lot of fish. The wonderful people at Cotter Trout Dock helped me in planning this. I was able to do it all through emails so my brother and nephew just showed up and fished. I highly recommend Cotter Trout Dock Fishing Tours. They truly cared that my nephew had a wonderful experience and I am truly grateful

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"fished"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2017

The folks at Cotter Trout Dock treat you like family! From beginning to end the day was spectacular. Patrick was our guide and he put us right on the fish. This was not our first visit to Cotter Trout Dock and we are already looking forward to planning our next trip. Thank you, Debbie, and the whole gang for making my husband's birthday truly a day to remember!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Awesome time with my four grown sons. Doug and Paden were our guides and Lonnie cooked. As great as the fishing was and as great as Doug and Paden are at guiding, it's Lonnie and his incredible cooking that we're still talking about ! Have already booked trip for next year !

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We had such a great day on a full day fishing trip with Doug.... he worked so hard to ensure we caught fish all 108 fish to be exact! We had a nice lunch as well...

Debbie did a great job taking pictures before the trip and made a very special calendar with the pictures at the end... such a nice people!

Highly recommend! Can't wait to go back.. they will be the first guide service I call...