Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Trout Fishing Trip

The Cotter Trout Dock went out of their way to arrange a last minute half day fishing trip for my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jbrink53
Decatur, Alabama
via mobile
Awesome trip!

Friendly, helpful people with outstanding fishing! My guide was a perfect fit for me, knew the... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018
Dannordlund
Cambridge

All reviews trout white river hush puppies great guide off the hook half day trip caught fish treated like family awesome trip water conditions guide service bald eagles northern arkansas taking pictures rainbow ron shore
Reviewed July 13, 2017

The folks at Cotter Trout Dock treat you like family! From beginning to end the day was spectacular. Patrick was our guide and he put us right on the fish. This was not our first visit to Cotter Trout Dock and we are already looking forward to planning our next trip. Thank you, Debbie, and the whole gang for making my husband's birthday truly a day to remember!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Awesome time with my four grown sons. Doug and Paden were our guides and Lonnie cooked. As great as the fishing was and as great as Doug and Paden are at guiding, it's Lonnie and his incredible cooking that we're still talking about ! Have already booked trip for next year !

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We had such a great day on a full day fishing trip with Doug.... he worked so hard to ensure we caught fish all 108 fish to be exact! We had a nice lunch as well...

Debbie did a great job taking pictures before the trip and made a very special calendar with the pictures at the end... such a nice people!

Highly recommend! Can't wait to go back.. they will be the first guide service I call...

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

My wife, friends and I had an OUTSTANDING time this weekend fishing on the White River with the Cotter Trout Dock Team

Debbie and team, have an extreme command on hospitality and great customer experience.

If you are looking for a relaxing and productive experience on the White River, I strongly recommend the Cotter Trout Dock Team

Reviewed May 30, 2017

The river was very high and fast but our guide, Cody, did a great job of ensuring that we caught fish and enjoyed the spectacular scenery. The photo's provided by the Cotter Trout Dock, were an added bonus we hadn't expected, and will be treasured by us.