Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Trout Fishing Trip

The Cotter Trout Dock went out of their way to arrange a last minute half day fishing trip for my... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
jbrink53
Decatur, Alabama
via mobile
Awesome trip!

Friendly, helpful people with outstanding fishing! My guide was a perfect fit for me, knew the... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018
Dannordlund
Cambridge

All reviews trout white river hush puppies great guide black eyed peas caught fish treated like family water conditions banana pudding awesome trip day trip guide service bald eagles northern arkansas taking pictures rainbow debbie
Reviewed April 26, 2018

I am not even sure if there are enough words to describe our amazing fishing adventure with Cotter Trout Dock and the best guide around, Doug. My husband and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary in Cotter. He is from Arkansas and wanted to trout fish and see all the beautiful mountains, rivers and lakes in the Ozarks but he really wanted to trout fish so that is what we did. From the moment we walked in, Debbie, her son, and Doug made this experience perfect!!! You feel like you have know them your whole life!! After a few photos of what was about to begin, we loaded the boat with Doug and the adventure began!! It was fun, exciting, a learning experience, and just amazing!! Doug was such a pleasure to fish with, talk about spoil and make you think you can fish...lol! Honestly, he was so patient and attentive to my lack of experience. Plus Doug's knowledge about fishing and the surroundings was very interesting; the history of Cotter and the White River. For lunch we went to a little area and we ate fresh cooked trout, we caught earlier that morning, with hushpuppies, fries, bacon, black eyed peas and banana pudding, it was delicious all cooked by Doug over a fire, well except the pudding....YUM!!!! After lunch, we headed back out to catch more trout....whoo hoo!! When we returned in the afternoon at the end of the day, so sad to leave, Debbie had created a photo calendar of our memories of our fishing trip. Like I said in the beginning, it was perfect and the best way to spend our Anniversary!!! I am still talking about it a work and to all of our friends. If you ever get the chance, make sure you put Cotter Trout Dock on your "to do travel", they are the best!!! Thank you for making our trip so pleasant and memorable!!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We had an awesome day with the Cotter Trout Dock Outfitters on 3/15/18!
We received a friendly welcome from Debbie upon arrival and had an awesome time on the river with our guide Robert Joe! He put us on big browns in the morning, helped fix our tasty shore lunch and helped us catch a nice mess of beautiful rainbows in the afternoon! They even made us a nice calendar with some of the pix from the day's catch! Thanks for the great day!!
Chris, Kim and Levi Hansen - Shawnee, Kansas

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I took my dad on our second annual fishing trip with Cotter Trout Dock. Last year's service was amazing so we had to go back for round 2. Paden was our guide. He's a young guy that grew up in the area and know where all the best fishing spots. His expert guide service never leaves us disappointed. The owner is a delight and the photo calendar she gives out as a souvenir is the cherry on top of a great experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Cotter Trout dock is a great place to fish. The guides are knowledgeable, friendly and will certainly put you on some fantastic fishing. The owner, Debbie, could not be more hospitable and, she makes a great lunch. If you looking to set up a fishing trip on the White River I highly recommend Cotter Trout Dock !!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

This was my wife's first time trout fishing and we both had a wonderful time. Her first fish was a cutthroat trout and we caught plenty of rainbows. The guide was friendly and professional. We had the shore lunch which was awesome. I would definitely recommend it. We are planning on making this a yearly trip and possibly camping next time.

Date of experience: October 2017