Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the penthouse a great place to stay get away eureka motel tree elevator office roomy spring ozarks
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2020

We arrived and were pleased with the asthetic of the quaint place & location. However, after walking and walking downtown I was absolutely looking forward to a good nights rest. It didn’t happen. The beds were equivalent to sleeping on the floor. I do have a slipped disc in my back and could feel every spring. It was so bad I ended up sleeping on the couch the rest of our trip. I was very disappointed because most people explore the town and not as much of the hotel. Though it was quirky and neat, if you also want comfort for the extra $ you pay, this is not the place. We also arrived on a 100° day for our reservation with the air on OFF. It was blazing hot and took a good 8-10 hours to cool off. I can honestly say the kids enjoyed it and I did too, but it’s a big deal for us adults to have a good nights rest and I hope they invest in better beds for the price you pay to SLEEP there.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2020 via mobile

This is a great place to stay! When I called to get a room the owner said they were booked but to call back at the end of the week because they might have a cancellation. Called back and he had a room for our fun weekend. When we checked in and got to meet Chris he was super nice! Our room was clean and roomy. We even got to see the penthouse and it was awesome! Love the charm of this quaint little hotel nestled in The Ozarks.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank robinn949
Reviewed December 30, 2019

We were looking for a neat place to go to get away from the Christmas hassle. So my wife, youngest son, our yorkie (COCO) and I decided to book a room at the Eureka Matterhorn Towns. We were able to book the two bedroom suite (which they called the penthouse). My wife and I had visited Eureka Springs a few years ago and thought it was a fun place so we kind of knew the town. However, we were not sure about the Matterhorn. But when we checked in and they took us to our room, and we were blown away. The elevator took us directly to our room, everything was clean, spacious and they even put up decorations and a tree for us. And the staff was absolutely wonderful to us and our dog. the owner, Chris, was very friendly, helpful and gave us great dining recommendations. So we would highly recommend the Matterhorn hotel to anyone visiting Eureka Springs.

Room tip: Book the Penthouse if you have a family.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

We stay here at least 10 times a year. The owner is so friendly and we love him. The rooms are always clean. The best part is the relaxing pool deck and the countless friends we have made here. When you stay leave a flip flop on the tree. It's kinda cool.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2019

A friend and I checked in and Chris offered to upgrade us to a suite. We happily accepted! A nice large den area with a small refrigerator and a microwave. Room was spotless. The location is ideal. This is a family run hotel of 32 rooms and yes sometimes the office is closed, but there is a number to call for any assistance. We felt very safe and the personal attention was amazing. Pool area very nice and clean. Continental breakfast is very nice, fruit, juice, breakfast bars, yogurt. We both appreciated the personal attention from Martin and Chris.

Date of stay: September 2019