“Good place to stay!”
Review of Apple Blossom Inn

Apple Blossom Inn
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I stayed this past weekend at the Apple Blossom Inn and were impressed with the cleanliness of our room. The room we had was large, the bed was comfortable, and the price was right. The owners were friendly and also helpful with suggestions of places to eat. You can also buy discount tickets there for the shows in Eureka Springs. We attended the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down and the Pine Mountain Jamboree during our stay and enjoyed both. The only negative thing at the Inn was no coffee pot in the room. They do have coffee in the office and a continental breakfast that opens at 8 AM, but if I wake at 6 or 7 I want a cup of coffee then. If we go back to Eureka Springs we will stay at the Apple Blossom Inn.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CharCole10

Reviewed 7 November 2011

My brother and a few close friends stayed at the Apple Blossom Inn on the weekend of Oct. 8th. A few friends of ours were scheduled to get married on this day. The weekend also happened to be Corvette weekend and all of eureka springs was packed with corvettes. When we pulled into the parking lot of the apple blossom inn we had no parking because of all the corvettes and people just partying in the parking lot. It was kind of crazy! I didn’t mind though because the corvette folks were great people. A few of them had come up and introduced themselves and being a gearhead myself we got to chatting about cars along with viewing some of the beautiful corvettes in the parking lot. Corvette weekend is kind of crazy because it's nothing but corvettes and people enjoying the day in a lawn chair on the side of the road watching corvettes drive by and drinking an ice cold beer. When we returned from the wedding at 2am there were still corvette folks partying it up in their hotel rooms!

We ended up getting a room in the back and for the most part it was well kept and gave us all the necessities – water, shower, toiletry, tv, towels, etc. Nothing super fancy, but it worked out great. The breakfast down at the front office was not 5 star, but it worked out considering the price per night. All of the inn’s and hotels in Eureka were booked up because of Corvette weekend, but luckily Apple Blossom Inn had a few rooms. I really enjoyed my stay here at the Apple Blossom Inn. The rates were reasonable and fair. The rooms were clean and contained all the necessities that you need to shower, clean up, rest, in order to do what you need to do. I had a great time In Eureka Springs as I explored the town and went on a few scenic drives. I know where I’ll be staying when I come back to Eureka Springs for more adventures!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BobbyPhengvongsa
Reviewed 12 October 2011

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay in Eureka Springs, we where looking for a basic room that was clean and easy to get to. We found exactly what we where looking for at Apple Blossom Inn. The rooms where very large, clean, comfy, and quiet. This is probably the cleanest room I have ever stayed in the carpet, fixtures, and decorations where dated but looked brand new and everything was spotless. I loved walking out the door and being able to watch the deer very peaceful. The owners where both very friendly and accomadating. Overall a very good value. A bonus is the trolley being directly in front of the hotel, we did not use this service this time but will keep it in mide in the future. We will return. The jacuzzi tub being seperate from the shower was a big plus, it allowed for us to get ready for dinner and go out much quicker.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, great view and very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stay here most of the time when we visit Eureka Springs. We try to get a room in the back on the second floor as it is away from the street and very quiet. You can sit on the balcony and watch the squirrels and the deer. It is very close to the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down show which we also go to see most of the time. The rooms are clean and the guests are not the rowdy type like you have in the downtown hotels. It is an easy drive to any of the local shops and restaurants. You can't beat the price at around $50 per night. They also have good coffee and a continental breakfast in the mornings if you do not time for a full breakfast. I would stay here and save the extra money and have a nice meal or purchase some nice gifts in the many great stores.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve74017
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I want to say we stayed here when we got married in 06 and so we came back July 2011 out of all the prices of the other places this was the best price it's clean and you can't beat walking out looking at a wooded area and deer are standing there that was so awesome and they don't run off we will be coming back to stay

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Mmclaughlin0210
Reviewed 12 June 2011

We went to Eureka Springs for a wedding and stayed one night at the Apple Blossom Inn. It was sparkling clean! Not fancy, but the beds were very comfortable, the view was of the wooded hillside beautiful- even saw deer, and the staff was very courteous and friendly. The rooms were all nonsmoking- so no old smoky smells!
They had a very nice continental breakfast, and best of all the price was only $39. 00 for a queen room. Best value I've had in a long time! Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back. Great view, quiet
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cindy314
Reviewed 23 May 2010

We haved stayed at this hotel several times. It is clean and quiet. Reasonably priced for regular and jacuzzi rooms. Nice wooded area with wildlife on the back side. We were in Eureka this weekend and disappointed there were no rooms available. Ended up very disappointed in our pick of lodging. We have stayed here roughly 4 times and will return.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple