See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Checking in was very easy. The owners were outstanding in getting whatever we needed or wanted. It is very clean and the beds were very very comfortable. We will for sure stay there again my next visit. It's also across from a great restaurant. The view was beautiful and so relaxing to sit outside. The decor in the rooms were beautifully done. We just wished we could have stayed longer. But we will return and make this our place to stay. We visit Eureka at least 3 times a year. Can't say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Now called Harlee Country Inn
I stayed here so i can ride the Mountain Bike trails in the area.
All I can say was i did not want to leave, My room was clean and comfortable, plenty of channels on the tv (direct tv), comfortable bed and mini fridge and microwave in the room. The countryside and trail system is excellent and they start a few feet from the hotel. I also would like to thank Harold and Kathy for showing me all the trail information and even shuttling my bike back to the top of the hill :). That's going the extra mile in my opinion. The hospitality alone will keep me coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 28TomK
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I took my employees to the White river on a fishing trip and we stayed here. Kathy and Harold made us feel at home. One of the guys lost their company phone while we were there and Kathy found it and mailed it to me! This place is clean and comfortable with a nice place to eat and have a drink right across the road! I cant say enough about this place. except Thank You Kathy and Harold your the best!! p.s. Harold even carved and painted us a trout out of wood for a going away gift!! Great people see you soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Best hospitality I have ever had. Beautiful view and easy to get anywhere you want to go.Thank you Kathy and Harold for making my stay fun and relaxing. Will see you again next year at Bikes Blues and Bbq.Hopefully sooner than that.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A very relaxed time was spent through out my stay. The NEW management of the Inn just makes it a relaxing and a very refreshing time. Very willing to make the stay as pleasant as could be. Priced great, kept clean and just make you feel welcomed and appreciated. Not the newest place in town, but the warmest. They have secured my loyalty !!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends