See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 15, 2016

We showed up without a reservation and the owners were very welcoming. The rooms were clean and updated. The pool is small but it works, it also has horse shoes and a fire pit. It sits next to the highway so you do get the highway noise outside, but we didn't really notice it in our rooms.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank J-Hawker2013
Reviewed June 6, 2016

All brand new on the inside - new baths just redone. Simple and clean rooms. Good location, not in noisy Eureka Springs but just outside (about 10 minute drive). Restaurant across the street which is typical bar and grill but good eats. Mick and Kathy - the motel managers are great people - we have stayed here before and will be back again.

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank kitkat38969
Reviewed July 30, 2015

really impressed! not the old harlee country inn or flyrod inn! rooms are fresh, new furniture! comfy towels! new windows and really cool key card locks, very secure! Great new owners! Sparkling pool! anglers bar and grill across the street! I will return!

Room Tip: upstairs rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickscove
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Checking in was very easy. The owners were outstanding in getting whatever we needed or wanted. It is very clean and the beds were very very comfortable. We will for sure stay there again my next visit. It's also across from a great restaurant. The view was beautiful and so relaxing to sit outside. The decor in the rooms were beautifully done. We just wished we could have stayed longer. But we will return and make this our place to stay. We visit Eureka at least 3 times a year. Can't say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Now called Harlee Country Inn
I stayed here so i can ride the Mountain Bike trails in the area.
All I can say was i did not want to leave, My room was clean and comfortable, plenty of channels on the tv (direct tv), comfortable bed and mini fridge and microwave in the room. The countryside and trail system is excellent and they start a few feet from the hotel. I also would like to thank Harold and Kathy for showing me all the trail information and even shuttling my bike back to the top of the hill :). That's going the extra mile in my opinion. The hospitality alone will keep me coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo