See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2020 via mobile

Locally owned. Very cleaned. Simple place nestled above Eureka Springs. Great location with a restaurant across the street and a gas station down the street. Quiet. Friendly owners. Would definitely stay there again. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2020

Really nice couple that own this hotel. We arrived on bicycles and they treated us like family. Clean, accommodating and friendly. Small, nice pool, Campfire area. There is some great mountain biking right behind the grounds.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 1, 2020 via mobile

Decent place to stay if you don’t mind management having a bad attitude.
Not my first time to stay there but my last. Too many places to stay in this area.

When I’m a paying customer I appreciate being appreciated not being fussed at,...
Just saying,

Also, the Wi-Fi is terrible.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2019

Nice, quiet, and clean place to stay. Owners are on site, very friendly and accommodating. They knew of all the great places to see and eat. Nice fire pit area. Restaurant directly across the street with great food. A little off the beaten path of the hustle and bustle of Eureka traffic but not too far. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Loved the small (12 room) charm of this Inn. Clean, inviting and wonderful owner. I was so happy with our time there that I booked already for next year. I'd rather stay in the Country Inn than some franchise hotel any day of the week. Thank you Kathy for everything.

Tina H.

Room tip: Any room you choose will be wonderful.
Date of stay: September 2018