Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$59
Agoda.comUS$59
TripadvisorUS$59
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019

I killed 4 roaches during my stay in this disgusting motel. Do NOT stay here. The bathrooms are small and the water pressure is lacking. The walls and ceilings are cracked and falling apart. I'd leave 0 stars if I could.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2019

This was the only room we could get and luckily it was for only one night. There was broken down furniture, cigarette butts, and some trash around the place. The room had a musty smell. The room was clean enough. There was a chain for a lock. We felt safe because there was a group of motorcycle bikers staying there as well. The bathroom had a window that was broken, the sink barely had any water pressure. The beds weren't comfortable. It definitely needs some upkeep. If you stay here know what you're getting into.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019

A friend and I were looking for two rooms in Eureka Springs during Memorial Day weekend. Everyplace was booked but this place. After staying there I know why. We each had a room on the back side of the building overlooking the woods. Along the walk way there was every type of broken chair and bench imaginable and smokers and cigarette butts everywhere.

When opening the door the room had a very musty. I checked for bedbugs. None were found. My friend pulled back the bed spread and decided to sleep in his sleeping bag instead.

The owners do a fair job cleaning the room and bathroom that that is why I didn't rate the room terrible.

If you can stay anyplace else do so. If this is all available take the room but don't expect much (anything).

Room tip: If stying here get room on the front of building not lowest floor overlooking the woods.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Clean room, friendly staff, very quiet, good location. It was a nice place for the price. Extremely quiet. Bed was comfortable. Staff was helpful and nice. The location was good. Walking distance to restraints, stores and other locations.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

After looking for a motel last minute for Memorial day weekend I came across this motel...the reviews were good...king suite with jacuzzi tub...when we pulled up the motel outside looked run down...but our room looked great...friendly owners..large room...close to downtown... enjoyed our stay there

Date of stay: May 2019