All reviews small room good size jacuzzi tub fridge pool cabin fireplace
Reviewed February 28, 2017

My husband and I always try to stay here on our anniversary. It's beautiful, cozy and ran by wonderful people. We always look forward to our next stay, highly recommend staying here. Trying to start a new tradition for a young man that works for us, he's getting married March 18.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

I will start with the owners just amazing. We came for a mini-vacation with another couple and stayed in the jacuzzi suites next to each other.what a great place so clean and spacious. The outdoor porches so nice just to relax. Couldn't have asked for more.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2016

Stayed a couple nights in Eureka Springs at Brackenridge Lodge. Hotel was a good value and roomy, great views. Owner was very friendly and helpful and seemed eager to let me know of all the great spots to visit in the area.
Room came with a de-humidifier which seemed to clean the air and I was surprised how well it worked. Wi-Fi was weak but workable, no big deal seems about average in many hotels.

Room Tip: Stayed in room #11 lower level in back building, very quiet with a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a great little place!! My first trip to eureka springs and the front desk people were fantastic about helping us with what to do for the weekend. We stayed in cabin 4 it was very clean. I was worried about it being noisy with the cabin right by the road. I heard nothing all night.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable room with a jacuzzi tub which felt wonderful. Feeling lucky we got a room at the last minute during the VW gathering. The owners were very friendly and helpful with directions. Eureka Springs was a fun place to visit.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple