“Could not give a zero ”
Review of Suchness Spa

Suchness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a healing spa which offers massage techniques from around the world ,soothing facials and Crown Chakra Light work which takes one into a meditative state allowing the release of stress through out the body guiding you to wholeness.
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Called on the phone and confirmed that they had a open spot at 5 pm drove in to down got their 15 mis early 2 couples waiting and was talking about the wait. Got to the desk and she was o the person we set you up with is not feeling well. And it's a different feeling place in the waiting room. So might have been a good thing they canceled on me. Be warned

suchnessspa, Owner at Suchness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

I am sorry you did not get our message, twelve minutes after you booked the therapist came out of session saying that she felt ill, we sent a message to you immediately making you aware of the situation. The couple you saw were leaving the spa and checking out. Again I apologize for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards, Catherina

"techniques"
"session"
"ozarks"

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We have a small cottage in Eureka Springs and get here whenever we can. Every chance I get, I book a massage at Suchness. Jonathan has been my go-to massage therapist for many years. I have a desk job and build up tension in my neck, shoulders and back. Jonathan's work really helps me to release this tension and sends me back in to the world more relaxed, centered and healthy. I also sometimes book time with Catherina, who focuses in on specific issues for me. I highly recommend both Jonathan and Cat. Suchness Spa is a very special place.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

It was a great massage in a very relaxing environment and I can't recommend this establishment highly enough. Be sure to visit their new location at 83 1/2 Spring Street in Eureka Springs, AR in the beautiful Ozarks.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I have no problem with the new age energy the owners try to infuse into this place but it would be better to invest in better masseuses. Male masseuse had ice cold hands with almost no ability to actually create pressure. His overly long fingernails kept scratching me and he spent very little time in the areas I asked him to spend the most time in. My partner had a similar experience with their masseuse as well. Lots of energy channeling in freezing cold rooms.

To top that off, the price I paid was $250 (for two 90 min) what was quoted ($140 for two 90 min) when I booked. Of course, they don't confirm this before you go in the rooms. Just after, when you're a bit disoriented.

I've had lots of massages of varying quality. I've had more painful and less skillful ones than the one I received here. But this one stuck with me and not in a good way. It's been a month and I'm still irritated by the quality for the price.

3  Thank bingo-dingo
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I was so excited to book a massage for myself and three other friends for some much needed relaxation on our girls' trip. Everyone was so pleased with their massage. To be honest, I have high expectations when it comes to massages (I've had quite a few and some not so good ones) but Jonathan was awesome!! His techniques and pressure were great and I would recommend their spa to anyone visiting Eureka Springs.