“Perfection!”
Review of Suchness Spa

Suchness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a healing spa which offers massage techniques from around the world ,soothing facials and Crown Chakra Light work which takes one into a meditative state allowing the release of stress through out the body guiding you to wholeness.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Where do I begin? It was snowing and all the spas were booked, including this one, but Cat fit us in for a couples massage later in the day. We were greeted by the most calming woman and her staff. She showed us around her beautiful space and allowed me out on the balcony to take a picture of the exquisite view of the Christ of the Ozarks statue overlooking the valley below. We were led in to a room with soothing music, calming textiles and colors and shown the very state-of-the-art massage tables. I usually have trouble with the face rest and I didn't have to adjust it at all because the table was so perfect. After the hour of complete escape my husband and I both admitted to each other that we had fallen asleep at the end. Once we were dressed we returned to the great room sitting area and was served hot tea, cold water, organic berries and the most wonderful crispy organic coconut rolled wafer to slowly bring our bodies back and to hydrate our muscles after the amazing massage. This place was magical; like a trip to the orient perhaps or dare I say heaven. We will be back again and again! Skip all the others and go straight to this one. I promise you will be sooo happy you did.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Called on the phone and confirmed that they had a open spot at 5 pm drove in to down got their 15 mis early 2 couples waiting and was talking about the wait. Got to the desk and she was o the person we set you up with is not feeling well. And it's a different feeling place in the waiting room. So might have been a good thing they canceled on me. Be warned

suchnessspa, Owner at Suchness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

I am sorry you did not get our message, twelve minutes after you booked the therapist came out of session saying that she felt ill, we sent a message to you immediately making you aware of the situation. The couple you saw were leaving the spa and checking out. Again I apologize for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards, Catherina

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We have a small cottage in Eureka Springs and get here whenever we can. Every chance I get, I book a massage at Suchness. Jonathan has been my go-to massage therapist for many years. I have a desk job and build up tension in my neck, shoulders and back. Jonathan's work really helps me to release this tension and sends me back in to the world more relaxed, centered and healthy. I also sometimes book time with Catherina, who focuses in on specific issues for me. I highly recommend both Jonathan and Cat. Suchness Spa is a very special place.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

It was a great massage in a very relaxing environment and I can't recommend this establishment highly enough. Be sure to visit their new location at 83 1/2 Spring Street in Eureka Springs, AR in the beautiful Ozarks.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I have no problem with the new age energy the owners try to infuse into this place but it would be better to invest in better masseuses. Male masseuse had ice cold hands with almost no ability to actually create pressure. His overly long fingernails kept scratching me and he spent very little time in the areas I asked him to spend the most time in. My partner had a similar experience with their masseuse as well. Lots of energy channeling in freezing cold rooms.

To top that off, the price I paid was $250 (for two 90 min) what was quoted ($140 for two 90 min) when I booked. Of course, they don't confirm this before you go in the rooms. Just after, when you're a bit disoriented.

I've had lots of massages of varying quality. I've had more painful and less skillful ones than the one I received here. But this one stuck with me and not in a good way. It's been a month and I'm still irritated by the quality for the price.

3  Thank bingo-dingo