“Great body work”
Review of Suchness Spa

Suchness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a healing spa which offers massage techniques from around the world ,soothing facials and Crown Chakra Light work which takes one into a meditative state allowing the release of stress through out the body guiding you to wholeness.
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I had a one hour massage here. I felt Paula (?) was super attentive to my muscles, paying attention to what I really needed rather than just a scripted mechanical completion of tasks. After, her and Cat had treats waiting for me - hot tea, blueberries, Mandarin orange sections, cookie rolls, and a piece of chocolate. The music was trippy so I didn't relax as much (I'm used to wood flutes or singing bowls) but other than that it was great.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"ozarks"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about how awesome this spa is. There was no steam room and had limited amenities but the chakra work and massage was awesome I could not of asked for anything better. The snacks at the end were an added bonus as well. The only negative was the steep staircase up to the spa so if you can't climb stairs I'm not sure what you would do.

1  Thank Figurilli
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Where do I begin? It was snowing and all the spas were booked, including this one, but Cat fit us in for a couples massage later in the day. We were greeted by the most calming woman and her staff. She showed us around her beautiful space and allowed me out on the balcony to take a picture of the exquisite view of the Christ of the Ozarks statue overlooking the valley below. We were led in to a room with soothing music, calming textiles and colors and shown the very state-of-the-art massage tables. I usually have trouble with the face rest and I didn't have to adjust it at all because the table was so perfect. After the hour of complete escape my husband and I both admitted to each other that we had fallen asleep at the end. Once we were dressed we returned to the great room sitting area and was served hot tea, cold water, organic berries and the most wonderful crispy organic coconut rolled wafer to slowly bring our bodies back and to hydrate our muscles after the amazing massage. This place was magical; like a trip to the orient perhaps or dare I say heaven. We will be back again and again! Skip all the others and go straight to this one. I promise you will be sooo happy you did.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Called on the phone and confirmed that they had a open spot at 5 pm drove in to down got their 15 mis early 2 couples waiting and was talking about the wait. Got to the desk and she was o the person we set you up with is not feeling well. And it's a different feeling place in the waiting room. So might have been a good thing they canceled on me. Be warned

suchnessspa, Owner at Suchness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

I am sorry you did not get our message, twelve minutes after you booked the therapist came out of session saying that she felt ill, we sent a message to you immediately making you aware of the situation. The couple you saw were leaving the spa and checking out. Again I apologize for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards, Catherina

See more reviews
Reviewed December 30, 2016

We have a small cottage in Eureka Springs and get here whenever we can. Every chance I get, I book a massage at Suchness. Jonathan has been my go-to massage therapist for many years. I have a desk job and build up tension in my neck, shoulders and back. Jonathan's work really helps me to release this tension and sends me back in to the world more relaxed, centered and healthy. I also sometimes book time with Catherina, who focuses in on specific issues for me. I highly recommend both Jonathan and Cat. Suchness Spa is a very special place.