“Wow!”

Ozark Mountain Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Come Fly by the Seat of your pants & experience the thrill of the HIGHEST and LONGEST ziplines in the state of Arkansas! You will zip down 10 ziplines, cross one swinging bridge while standing on suspended platforms. You will zip as high as 250 feet above the forest floor on cables up to 2000 feet long! We cater to ages 3-103 up to 275 lbs. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins welcome.
Reviewed August 17, 2018

My family thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Ziplining is done tree to tree with excellent guides. Each time gets a little longer, higher, etc. After ziplining here, every other place looks wimpy! But don't worry and don't be frightened...you will love it.

All reviews
in 144 reviews
"safety"
in 66 reviews

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our guides, Jonathan and Nick ( I think, sorry) were amazing and really helped take away any fear of going. They were very patient and kept the trip moving right along. They were also very good at remembering our names.

I highly recommend this Zipline, especially if it is your first time, by the time you get to the longer and higher lines, you are ready! The views are beautiful. Can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: August 2018
WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks for the great review Carla! We hope you are able to Come back and see us!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The other reviews are point on about how the guides make you feel safe and comfortable.
My husband reserved us a 10am spot for an activity for our 20th anniversary trip. I was a bit apprehensive about the whole idea but was willing to give it a try at least once. There ended up being a group 10 people total for the 10am spot. We were helped into harnesses and safety helmets by Our two guides, David and another great guy whose name I can’t remember(I’m sorry). They took our group down to the site in a bus where they told us what to do and expect. The first line is short for you get the feel of how the zip lines works and they get longer and faster from there. I forgot how the break and David had to catch me on one of the longer lines before I hit the tree. I survived the whole experience even though I was a bit shaky after the long lines.

Date of experience: August 2018

David is amazing! Above all else- he will take care of you (as well as ANY guide that takes you out) ! So glad you all had fun! :-)

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to check out Ozark Mountain Ziplines, and I loved it! Tour guides Karlee and Jonahthan made me feel less nervous about my fear of heights. They were positive and ensured safety first. The views that you get are priceless, and I will come back again!

1  Thank Whitney L