Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
6/5 stars

I would give it 6 stars if I could. They really give you the full experience. This was my bucket... read more

Reviewed yesterday
rebeccakrebel16
Kansas City, Missouri
via mobile
Anniversary Zip line of a lifetime!

My husband and I visited from Texas for our anniversary and had the most unforgettable experience... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Brittany N
via mobile

All reviews zip lining afraid of heights zipline tour knew what they were doing bucket list explained everything super fun lots of fun these guys any age all ages awesome experience two hours beautiful scenery corey blast safety
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our guides, Jonathan and Nick ( I think, sorry) were amazing and really helped take away any fear of going. They were very patient and kept the trip moving right along. They were also very good at remembering our names.

I highly recommend this Zipline, especially if it is your first time, by the time you get to the longer and higher lines, you are ready! The views are beautiful. Can't wait to do it again!

WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks for the great review Carla! We hope you are able to Come back and see us!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The other reviews are point on about how the guides make you feel safe and comfortable.
My husband reserved us a 10am spot for an activity for our 20th anniversary trip. I was a bit apprehensive about the whole idea but was willing to give it a try at least once. There ended up being a group 10 people total for the 10am spot. We were helped into harnesses and safety helmets by Our two guides, David and another great guy whose name I can’t remember(I’m sorry). They took our group down to the site in a bus where they told us what to do and expect. The first line is short for you get the feel of how the zip lines works and they get longer and faster from there. I forgot how the break and David had to catch me on one of the longer lines before I hit the tree. I survived the whole experience even though I was a bit shaky after the long lines.

David is amazing! Above all else- he will take care of you (as well as ANY guide that takes you out) ! So glad you all had fun! :-)

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to check out Ozark Mountain Ziplines, and I loved it! Tour guides Karlee and Jonahthan made me feel less nervous about my fear of heights. They were positive and ensured safety first. The views that you get are priceless, and I will come back again!

1  Thank Whitney L

Thanks for the review of OMZ! Yes, please come
Back to see us!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Two of the three of us took the zip! Most fun in a long time. Must make early in the day appointment, fewer people in the group and the less waiting you will do. Cash only.

WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

So glad you guys got to experience the Zipline! The mornings are cooler for sure in the summer. We do accept credit cards as well. We just offer a cash discount to save us and the customer credit card fees.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience! Grandma and granddaughter spending time together. Ashley and Jonathan were exceptional tour guides. We had a great group of 13. Some may have been anxious, but Ashley and Jonathan put us all at ease. They were very patient with us. Everything about this experience was enjoyable. Thought about doing something afterwards, but were thoroughly worn out. Also, had really sore stomachs the next day.

1  Thank OklahomaWoody

So glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! I’m glad Gram got to check it off her bucket list!