Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Best part of our vacation

My husband and I got away to Eureka Springs for a weekend trip to celebrate our second wedding... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
msnellen2010
Taos, Missouri
via mobile
Mother Daughters weekend

Cane here for Mom daughters weekend. David and Ashley took care of us and made it a very fun... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sonkay1962
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
via mobile

All reviews zip lining afraid of heights zipline tour knew what they were doing bucket list explained everything super fun lots of fun these guys any age all ages awesome experience two hours beautiful scenery corey blast safety
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We had David and Ashley. They where great at their job, patient and safety oriented. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The tour was super fun and beautiful! The tour guides made sure to go the extra mile to keep us safe. I would recommend everyone try this at least once in their life. And make sure to tip the tour guides!! They definitely deserve it after being plowed over by us all!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

My family thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Ziplining is done tree to tree with excellent guides. Each time gets a little longer, higher, etc. After ziplining here, every other place looks wimpy! But don't worry and don't be frightened...you will love it.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our guides, Jonathan and Nick ( I think, sorry) were amazing and really helped take away any fear of going. They were very patient and kept the trip moving right along. They were also very good at remembering our names.

I highly recommend this Zipline, especially if it is your first time, by the time you get to the longer and higher lines, you are ready! The views are beautiful. Can't wait to do it again!

WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks for the great review Carla! We hope you are able to Come back and see us!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The other reviews are point on about how the guides make you feel safe and comfortable.
My husband reserved us a 10am spot for an activity for our 20th anniversary trip. I was a bit apprehensive about the whole idea but was willing to give it a try at least once. There ended up being a group 10 people total for the 10am spot. We were helped into harnesses and safety helmets by Our two guides, David and another great guy whose name I can’t remember(I’m sorry). They took our group down to the site in a bus where they told us what to do and expect. The first line is short for you get the feel of how the zip lines works and they get longer and faster from there. I forgot how the break and David had to catch me on one of the longer lines before I hit the tree. I survived the whole experience even though I was a bit shaky after the long lines.

David is amazing! Above all else- he will take care of you (as well as ANY guide that takes you out) ! So glad you all had fun! :-)