Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
6/5 stars

I would give it 6 stars if I could. They really give you the full experience. This was my bucket... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rebeccakrebel16
Kansas City, Missouri
via mobile
Anniversary Zip line of a lifetime!

My husband and I visited from Texas for our anniversary and had the most unforgettable experience... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Brittany N
via mobile

All reviews zip lining afraid of heights zipline tour knew what they were doing bucket list explained everything super fun lots of fun these guys any age all ages awesome experience two hours beautiful scenery corey blast safety
Reviewed August 25, 2018

We plan to try zip lining for the first time for a birthday adventure. David and Evan were fabulous guides and made it fun and were very personable. Our safety was their priority and fun their goal. We survived it and had a blast! We highly recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We had David and Ashley. They where great at their job, patient and safety oriented. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The tour was super fun and beautiful! The tour guides made sure to go the extra mile to keep us safe. I would recommend everyone try this at least once in their life. And make sure to tip the tour guides!! They definitely deserve it after being plowed over by us all!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

My family thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Ziplining is done tree to tree with excellent guides. Each time gets a little longer, higher, etc. After ziplining here, every other place looks wimpy! But don't worry and don't be frightened...you will love it.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our guides, Jonathan and Nick ( I think, sorry) were amazing and really helped take away any fear of going. They were very patient and kept the trip moving right along. They were also very good at remembering our names.

I highly recommend this Zipline, especially if it is your first time, by the time you get to the longer and higher lines, you are ready! The views are beautiful. Can't wait to do it again!

WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks for the great review Carla! We hope you are able to Come back and see us!