“The owner was awesome”

Arnold Meteorites and More
Ranked #21 of 56 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

He educated us and chatted with us - no pressure, everything was feel free to touch this, here hold that, loved visiting his shop!! Other Eureka Springs store owners need to visit with him to get a grasp on what a store atmosphere should feel like. I bought from him just because his store was so interesting and I wanted to remember it.

1  Thank Helen L

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Okay, I'm a geek. And the trip to Arnold Meteorites was so cool. I came away with little pieces of space and learned a lot too. There are some amazing things to see in this little upstairs shop. It is essential Eureka Springs.

1  Thank Arley C
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing store. You could easily walk past it. It is tucked up a narrow flight of stairs and is quite small but has some of the most incredible things in it and you can buy them. Steve, his wife and daughter were all there. His wife is so very knowledgable and talked to us for about ten minutes. She knows everything there is to know. Some items were quite affordable. It feels like a museum/gift shop. I'm glad I went in.

2  Thank Nurseratchet
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time shopping in the store....bought some great values!!
Steve's daughter was there taking care of the shop, and she is an absolute pleasure to deal with! No pressure, knows her product, and easy to talk with!
The experience was awesome! Don't miss this store when in the area!

3  Thank Mjldly
See more reviews
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Couldn't believe the size of some of these meteorites, I couldn't even lift it off the table, so dang heavy, wouldn't want that to hit my house!! Learned a lot, bought a peridot gem that was cut from a slice of a meteorite, just happens to be my birthstone, having it mounted in a small size gray heavy meteorite then wearing as a pendent , love one of a kind jewelry !!!!
So now I have a space & a earth Birthstone! Can't get cooler than that!!!
Thoughts from kansas ........ 9/2013.

3  Thank Pamela B