Review Highlights
Meet the owner, ask all the questions you want.

Reviewed April 30, 2016
JillPyle
Royse City, Texas
real moon rocks

Reviewed January 14, 2016
stu_D_baker_Eureka
Eureka Springs, Arkansas

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I read the reviews and was excited about going today. Unfortunately the building was vacant. Not so much as a chunk of limestone on the floor. I understand he now has an online presence. Oh well.

1  Thank GhostWriterPerson
Reviewed April 30, 2016

This is a small shop run by the owner and the meteorite searcher. He's very knowledgeable and eager to answer any question you have. He is especially attentive to children.

1  Thank JillPyle
Reviewed January 14, 2016

If you are a rock or gem lover this is a great place to see a good assortment, and get a rock solid ( I couldn't resist) education. I especially enjoyed the moon rocks.

Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

Boyfriend loved looking through this little shop. Owner was friendly and there was tons to look at. Super cool!! Even bought a lil meteorite!

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Love this meteorite shop in Eureka Springs. The owners are very knowledgable about all types of meteors. Very impressed with varieties of moon rocks.

Reviewed July 20, 2015

I posted a review back in April. Unfortunately the store was closed when I visited the first time. I was still in the area and this time called first before driving to Eureka Springs.. Steve informed me that the store was open. What a great opportunity to meet in person someone so informed about meteorites as Mr. Arnold. The store was awesome and I purchased some meteorites to add to my collection. Steve was the best, as we talked for over and hour. Don't miss the chance to visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank David R
Reviewed April 20, 2015

I traveled from So. Cal. and specifically went to Eureka Springs to visit Arnold's shop. There was a sign in the window saying "will return at 10:30", but it was already 2:30. I was so disappointed, and just called them to see what happened. There was no answer, so they must be closed for some reason. Hope all is well and wish them the best.

Reviewed April 19, 2015

I was in Eureka Springs today and was excited about visiting Steve's store. But sadly it was the only store in town that was closed. I was visiting from Las Vegas, NV. I personally find meteorites in the desert southwest....Franconia, Gold Basin, Stewart Valley, Yelland dry lake. Maybe the store was closed due to the new TV show that Steve and Mr. Notkin are filming.... anyway i was disappointed.....maybe next time....

Reviewed April 6, 2015

Arnold Meteorites and More is now at a new store location at 11 Spring Street downtown Eureka Springs. This is a great store for Mars rocks, moon rocks, meteorites, and well…more.
We always stop by to see what’s new, enjoy the friendly owner’s stories, and grab a unique gift for our favorite geek- our son.

This is the perfect store for gifts that came from outer space!

1  Thank TheDeadVWBus
Reviewed December 5, 2014

And I do mean little store a lot of the stores in Eureka Springs are very small this one is no exception maybe smaller than most but It has avery interesting selection of meteorites and a small scattering of kites just outside the door