“Neat!”

Arnold Meteorites and More
Ranked #21 of 54 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for gifts for our children after reading the recommendations here on Tripadvisor. I'm so glad we did! I learned a great deal in our short visit, got great gifts for the kids, and even a Meteorite Men autograph.

The passion of the owners is evident and contagious. Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I bought some nice meterorites today. Very reasonable prices, and also a great knowledgable staff. A must vist when in Eureka Springs, AR. They have moved downstairs to a bigger location, on the same side of the street.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This is a unique and wonderfuf place to get the wife and the kids real stuff that will be educational and conversational

1  Thank stotty99_theman
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

He educated us and chatted with us - no pressure, everything was feel free to touch this, here hold that, loved visiting his shop!! Other Eureka Springs store owners need to visit with him to get a grasp on what a store atmosphere should feel like. I bought from him just because his store was so interesting and I wanted to remember it.

1  Thank Helen L
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Okay, I'm a geek. And the trip to Arnold Meteorites was so cool. I came away with little pieces of space and learned a lot too. There are some amazing things to see in this little upstairs shop. It is essential Eureka Springs.

1  Thank Arley C