“Neat!”

Arnold Meteorites and More
Ranked #21 of 56 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for gifts for our children after reading the recommendations here on Tripadvisor. I'm so glad we did! I learned a great deal in our short visit, got great gifts for the kids, and even a Meteorite Men autograph.

The passion of the owners is evident and contagious. Thank you!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I bought some nice meterorites today. Very reasonable prices, and also a great knowledgable staff. A must vist when in Eureka Springs, AR. They have moved downstairs to a bigger location, on the same side of the street.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This is a unique and wonderfuf place to get the wife and the kids real stuff that will be educational and conversational

1  Thank stotty99_theman
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

He educated us and chatted with us - no pressure, everything was feel free to touch this, here hold that, loved visiting his shop!! Other Eureka Springs store owners need to visit with him to get a grasp on what a store atmosphere should feel like. I bought from him just because his store was so interesting and I wanted to remember it.

1  Thank Helen L