Review Highlights
Meet the owner, ask all the questions you want.

This is a small shop run by the owner and the meteorite searcher. He's very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 30, 2016
JillPyle
Royse City, Texas
real moon rocks

If you are a rock or gem lover this is a great place to see a good assortment, and get a rock solid... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2016
stu_D_baker_Eureka
Eureka Springs, Arkansas

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2015

Arnold Meteorites and More is now at a new store location at 11 Spring Street downtown Eureka Springs. This is a great store for Mars rocks, moon rocks, meteorites, and well…more.
We always stop by to see what’s new, enjoy the friendly owner’s stories, and grab a unique gift for our favorite geek- our son.

This is the perfect store for gifts that came from outer space!

1  Thank TheDeadVWBus
Reviewed December 5, 2014

And I do mean little store a lot of the stores in Eureka Springs are very small this one is no exception maybe smaller than most but It has avery interesting selection of meteorites and a small scattering of kites just outside the door

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Quite a selection of crystals, rocks, meteorites and other fare typical for a store of this kind. Very nice considering the small size of the shop itself.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This store was a pleasant surprise to check out during our stay in Eureka Springs. It certainly was my favorite stop. I came home w/ an interesting iron meteorite specimen and some fascinating information about how they are collected and identified - Thanks Qynne! I'd recommend this store as a must see to any traveler passing through this great little town.

1  Thank pault208
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for gifts for our children after reading the recommendations here on Tripadvisor. I'm so glad we did! I learned a great deal in our short visit, got great gifts for the kids, and even a Meteorite Men autograph.

The passion of the owners is evident and contagious. Thank you!