“I was exicited to vist the store.”

Arnold Meteorites and More
Ranked #23 of 53 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 19 April 2015

I was in Eureka Springs today and was excited about visiting Steve's store. But sadly it was the only store in town that was closed. I was visiting from Las Vegas, NV. I personally find meteorites in the desert southwest....Franconia, Gold Basin, Stewart Valley, Yelland dry lake. Maybe the store was closed due to the new TV show that Steve and Mr. Notkin are filming.... anyway i was disappointed.....maybe next time....

Reviewed 6 April 2015

Arnold Meteorites and More is now at a new store location at 11 Spring Street downtown Eureka Springs. This is a great store for Mars rocks, moon rocks, meteorites, and well…more.
We always stop by to see what’s new, enjoy the friendly owner’s stories, and grab a unique gift for our favorite geek- our son.

This is the perfect store for gifts that came from outer space!

1  Thank TheDeadVWBus
Reviewed 5 December 2014

And I do mean little store a lot of the stores in Eureka Springs are very small this one is no exception maybe smaller than most but It has avery interesting selection of meteorites and a small scattering of kites just outside the door

Reviewed 29 October 2014

Quite a selection of crystals, rocks, meteorites and other fare typical for a store of this kind. Very nice considering the small size of the shop itself.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This store was a pleasant surprise to check out during our stay in Eureka Springs. It certainly was my favorite stop. I came home w/ an interesting iron meteorite specimen and some fascinating information about how they are collected and identified - Thanks Qynne! I'd recommend this store as a must see to any traveler passing through this great little town.

1  Thank pault208