“Satisfied Sweet Tooth”

Cravings by Rochelle Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday and the bakery was closing early. The nice lady let us come in a browse what they still had easily available. We went looking for donuts but they had just given the remaining day's donuts to the employees at the grocery store next door. We picked some pumpkin cake instead and it was moist and full of flavor. The cream cheese frosting complimented the cake perfectly. YUM, YUM, YUM. Friendly service with delish treats. We will be back when we visit Eureka Springs in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a good place with many bakery and small bite options. Place is nice and clean and the staff in very friendly. They will go out of their way to help you out. Food is excellent.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Dropped in for a little treat and I just couldn't make up my mind....what a great place. it smelled so good and everything looked delightful. Cant wait to come back for a meal. Thank you

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I had the bread pudding which was wonderful. It had just enough topping and was moist and delicious. I also took a brownie home and it was exceptionally good as well. Will definately be back.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This is the 2nd time I've been to this bakery in the past 2 years {it's in Eureka Springs, AR, and I live in VA}. Both times I was very pleased with what I purchased. This time, my mom and I were taking a trip, and I had taken a picture of the sign the last time I visited in hopes if I ever came back, it would still be here. We bought sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, a snickerdoodle, 2 Hello Dolly bars and a cinnamon pecan roll. Every single thing was delicious! Nice staff and a wonderful atmosphere - very small town down home feel. Hope to visit again someday!