See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed Friday- Today at the Stonegate Lodge and very pleased with our stay. Staff was super friendly and welcoming. Rooms and site were clean and comfortable. Friday night the owner cooked out for employees and guest. Good location and easy to get to. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eej2381
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice staff. He put us in the back because the rooms stay cooler there. He was right! Bathroom in the room was clean but there was a pop can and other things under the bed. The bed was horribly uncomfortable and the comforter was very stained.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit at Stonegate Lodge. The owners are on-site and super friendly and helpful! The rooms are exceptionally clean, and the pool is the cleanest pool I’ve ever been in! We would highly recommend staying here to any of our friends!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Stonegate is a nice budget hotel. The rooms are clean and the bed comfortable. Check in was fast and the staff attentive to our needs. The pool/patio area are nice but tend to be overcrowded by adults. The only negative to our stay was the crowd of people outside our room after midnight enjoying some loud conversation.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I read everyone's reviews. They were all wonderful. I thought, WoW! Not. They had a BBQ for the staff and guests. Well, that's nice. We chose to go for Italian tho. We came back to people still partying. Okay. No biggie. It's just sunset. But at 1130pm when I have taken benadryl and ibuprofen to sleep they it, it has to stop. They had not answered their phones at the desk. I had to call the police to get it stopped. I felt guilty bothering the police. But, good grief.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family