Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
All reviews gravel bar flatbread pizza live music on the deck mid century modern big deck renovated room fire pit would stay again bed was comfortable get away renovation eureka outfitters onsite era cutest mattresses
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

It does have a nice little bar and deck with live music, but the room itself was pretty awful. I gave it a one star because it was clean, but so old and in need of updating. I believe some rooms are being remodeled—ask for one of those—but ours was not. I’ve included some photos. There were stains on the carpet, cement block walls, and rust or disrepair everywhere. In the shower, if you turned it one mm to the left it was scalding, one mm to the right was cold. There are many other places to stay. Choose wisely. I wish we had.

3  Thank Dee M
Reviewed October 12, 2020 via mobile

We were so pleased with our choice of lodging at the Wanderoo! Loved the Gravel Bar with its craft beers & live music on the deck. After sitting there for a bit, we would hang out by the firepit and chat with other travelers. We stayed in one of the cabins, which was nice. If you turn in early, I would recommend not staying in the cabin thats closest to the fireplace! Thank you for a great vacation!

Reviewed October 11, 2020 via mobile

The Gravel Bar has become our new go to restaurant in Eureka. The outdoor seating is nice. The food has always been great and is reasonably priced so we keep coming back. Servers are very good in the Covid era. Sometimes they ask you to order at the bar then they serve your food when it is ready. No problem for us!

Reviewed October 6, 2020 via mobile

I love the place and the vibe! Love that they had live music at the restaurant and a fire pit! However our room was on the backside and our door had a gaping slant. Which the pins on the hinges were all tapped out so it would open I guess. Even though we had trouble getting in and locking the door once we were in. A lot of cold air was rushing in and making loud whistling all night. So I had a sore throat when I woke I woke up. The bed was huge, but definitely not comfortable. It was purely springs in the back. And they have made some updates but not many and really just cosmetic as far as the room we stayed in. I can’t speak for all of them. But for $116 it’s a little step for the rooms condition in my opinion. But outside out of that it’s a lovely place!

Reviewed September 27, 2020 via mobile

A family member was getting married in Eureka Springs and a bunch of decided not to go with the standard hotel the bride and groom recommended, but wanted more character. We certain got that. We had a mixture of cabin and rooms and none of them I would recommend. One room had water running down the wall in the bedroom from the shower. Some of the rooms had back doors to the pool are but they wouldn’t open. The cabins have been remodel but they were poorly done - just slapped lipstick on the pig. They foundation needed to be corrected as there was a very noticeable slope. The shower faucet was put on I correctly and water was getting behind it and into the wall. The air conditioning window unit blew air but never got cold. At least there was a ceiling fan. There were no closets in the rooms, just a coat rack my particular one was shorter than I am and my clothing was dragging all over the floor. There was no towel rack in the bathroom so I’m glad they changed out the towels daily. Of course that was all the housekeeping that was done. The restaurant wanted to charge our group $100 deposit that would NOT go towards our food so we didn’t eat there. People I met there that did try the food were not impressed. About half the staff was great and half surly. The office was not open on Labor Day for us to check out so that was strange. I let something in the room and called the same day I left but because the office wasn’t open I had to leave a message. I never got a return call so I tried again later and reach someone who had to have someone else call me. They did a couple days later and had to leave me a message. I called back same day and had to leave another message for him. I gave all the information asked for and said to call me again if they needed anything else. No call back. After a couple weeks I finally got the manager, Skylar, who took my information again and I did finally receive my missed item. While she was great and the towels were super soft overall it was a big disappointment.

Date of stay: September 2020