Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews gravel bar flatbread pizza live music on the deck mid century modern big deck renovated room fire pit would stay again bed was comfortable get away renovation eureka outfitters onsite era cutest mattresses
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2020

I'm surprised at the other negative reviews because we had a nice stay. The room was very clean and updated. I liked the large map above the bed and the bed was comfortable. It's also in a great spot in Eureka Springs-close to the city center and restaurants. I took off one star just because the live music on the deck was just loud enough to be annoying around 10:00 at night. It's not the place for you if you want it super quiet but to be fair we were tired and going to bed early.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

It does have a nice little bar and deck with live music, but the room itself was pretty awful. I gave it a one star because it was clean, but so old and in need of updating. I believe some rooms are being remodeled—ask for one of those—but ours was not. I’ve included some photos. There were stains on the carpet, cement block walls, and rust or disrepair everywhere. In the shower, if you turned it one mm to the left it was scalding, one mm to the right was cold. There are many other places to stay. Choose wisely. I wish we had.

3  Thank Dee M
Reviewed October 12, 2020 via mobile

We were so pleased with our choice of lodging at the Wanderoo! Loved the Gravel Bar with its craft beers & live music on the deck. After sitting there for a bit, we would hang out by the firepit and chat with other travelers. We stayed in one of the cabins, which was nice. If you turn in early, I would recommend not staying in the cabin thats closest to the fireplace! Thank you for a great vacation!

Reviewed October 11, 2020 via mobile

The Gravel Bar has become our new go to restaurant in Eureka. The outdoor seating is nice. The food has always been great and is reasonably priced so we keep coming back. Servers are very good in the Covid era. Sometimes they ask you to order at the bar then they serve your food when it is ready. No problem for us!

Reviewed October 6, 2020 via mobile

I love the place and the vibe! Love that they had live music at the restaurant and a fire pit! However our room was on the backside and our door had a gaping slant. Which the pins on the hinges were all tapped out so it would open I guess. Even though we had trouble getting in and locking the door once we were in. A lot of cold air was rushing in and making loud whistling all night. So I had a sore throat when I woke I woke up. The bed was huge, but definitely not comfortable. It was purely springs in the back. And they have made some updates but not many and really just cosmetic as far as the room we stayed in. I can’t speak for all of them. But for $116 it’s a little step for the rooms condition in my opinion. But outside out of that it’s a lovely place!