“More than expected.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Eureka Sunset Cabins
Ashland, Missouri, United States
“More than expected.”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Absolutely fantastic!! Quiet, comfortable and very charming. Great service and will definitely recommend them to everyone. We stayed in Just a Bear Getaway.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Lowell, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I fell in love instantly with our cabin, Gettin' Squirelly :) We pulled up to see a mini chalkboard saying "Happy Anniversary Kenny & Elizabeth!" What an awesome personal touch! Everything was so neat and clean, and well just perfect!! This cabin had everything you could possibly need (minus the food), and many, many extras! From the iphone dock, to the Blue Ray DVD player, down to the lighter for the candles and salt and pepper :) The grill on the back deck was awesome, as well as anything you might need to cook a meal in the kitchen. The towels, wash clothes, etc. were so soft and smelled wonderful! Better than mine at home!! haha I could rant and rave all day about how wonderful this cabin is. I can't wait to go back!

Osage Beach, Missouri
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This was the first official getaway for my girlfriend and me, and it couldn't have turned out better. We arrived on a Friday evening after the 6 p.m. check-in, but Becky said that was fine because she had three weddings to perform before we got there. She was waiting for us in the office, and was very accommodating and informative. We stayed in the Chocolate Mousse and were thoroughly impressed not only with how immaculate the room was, but how perfectly it was appointed. The entire complex of rooms and cabins is nestled in the woods, and offers a very quiet, very private chance to enjoy the countryside but be close to "what's happening" along the Strip and downtown. The place is landscaped very well, it's all very cute, warm and fuzzy. We're already making plans to go back. Hanging outside our door on a small chalkboard was a note to us that said, Welcome Dan and Susie. When we opened the door, we were greeted by soft music coming from an iHome radio that allowed us to use our iPhone. My girlfriend especially enjoyed her ability to grind her own coffee. The mini-fridge kept our Diet Coke ice cold. We sat on the private deck each morning enjoying the quiet and the scenery. If you haven't been to Eureka Springs, it's a must. Lots to see, much to do, many bars and restaurants and the community is steeped in history. We'll be back!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We just celebrated our anniversary at Eureka Sunset and could not have been more impressed with our cabin accomodations! We loved all the attention to detail that Becky (owner) put into the design of the cabin. It also had a lovely deck that provided a great view of the woods which we thoroughly enjoyed. Becky made sure we had all the information we needed to make our stay in Eureka Springs special. Eureka Sunset offers a quiet setting and is only a short distance away from the historic downtown of Eureka Springs. Best of both worlds!

Russellville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My husband and I got married in December & less than 2 months later, we found out that I'm pregnant. We already have 2 boys and decided that this would be the only time we could manage to get away before the new baby comes. We had never been to Eureka, so we researched EVERY possible place there was to stay at before going. We had narrowed it down to 4 choices, and Eureka Sunset just seemed to have everything you could possibly want or need for a good price. I called & booked the Moose Recluse for a 3 night stay, and it was absolutely amazing. My husband almost went into shock when he walked in lol. The jacuzzi is huge, the two person shower is great, the decorations are so adorable, the colors are relaxing, the kitchen has everything you need, and the king size bed was incredibly comfortable! I slept so much better while I was there. I loved the fact that there were no interruptions. You already have EVERYTHING! Becky even provides a list of great restaurants to eat at, and will give you directions to anywhere you want to go. She also has tons of movies to choose from if you want to stay in & relax rather than exploring the town. The cabin was a perfect vacation for our honeymoon/babymoon! We will definitely be coming back, and I hope that we can make the trip every year for our anniversary. There are also journals left on the dresser where people who stayed there have written about their own personal experiences which is a wonderful touch to the cabin. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The Moose Recluse offers the best privacy because it's off to the side a little rather than bein...