My husband and I have stayed here several times over the past 9 years. It is a very small historical hotel with a spa in the basement. The staff here are always very friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to try and assist you.
Rooms - Our favorite suite is #5, as it is located on the 2nd floor, closer to the back and seems to be more quiet and private. We have stayed in the majority of the rooms but this seems to be our favorite but pretty much any room on the 2nd floor is great. The first floor rooms are a little cheaper and are quite spacious but foot traffic can be heard at night. The rooms have antique decor and include a mini fridge with a small bottle of champagne and cheese plate. Continental breakfast is also included with your room and will be delivered to you at your request. All of the rooms we have stayed in have a HUGE jacuzzi tub. We love the decor and relaxing atmosphere.
Spa - I would recommend having "The Works" package as it includes a mineral bath in an old claw-foot tub, steam cabinet treatment, mud mask and 30 minute massage. I LOVE having all of these treatments and you finish feeling extremely relaxed.
Location - this hotel is at one end of the strip but is very close to Ermelios restaurant. You can still walk downtown (and we do) but it can be a bit of a hike if it is extremely cold and you want to walk to the other end. The location is still excellent yet very private.
We try to stay here about once a year on our anniversary and the staff are always amazing to work with. I would definitely recommend it for couples as it is a very relaxing, laid-back and romantic atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich in history, the Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa is a National Historic Register Property, restored with extra attention to detail and serving those with a taste for the finest in unique accommodations. Plan to indulge yourself in Palace Pampering - A tradition that endures with you through time. Our Hotel Staff will ensure that your stay is relaxing, memorable and enjoyable. Our Bath House Spa will take all your stress and troubles away with a wonderful soothing mineral bath, eucalyptus steam treatment or full body massage. Join us for a night or two and we promise to take care of all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel And Bath House Spa
- Palace Hotel & Bath House Eureka Springs