Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$69
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$81
QualityInn
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$69
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$180
US$160
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$59
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$66
All reviewssteam cabineteucalyptus steamsmall bottle of champagneclay maskneon signhour long massagehealing watersstocked refrigeratormy husband and ilarge roomguest roomscouples massagebed was comfortablefirst floorstep back in timemodern amenitiesbottled water
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I stayed here in a King Jacuzzi room and my expectations were exceeded! Many historic hotels are not very big and nice inside, but the Palace was perfect! The room was very authentic and luxurious, and I loved the little Christmas decorations added for the season. The Jacuzzi tub was HUGE and perfect after a cold evening downtown. The complimentary breakfast was better than expected! Don't expect it to arrive soon after you call - everything is fresh prepared and you can tell that the fruit was freshly cut. The front desk was more than friendly (in Eureka fashion) and very helpful. We had a great view, and the location is just a short walk away from downtown. The fridge is also stocked with complimentary cheese and crackers, and various sodas/water. Note: Although there is a kitchenette with sink and fridge/freezer, there was not a microwave in our room. For a classic, historic, experience without compromising in quality, I recommend the Palace Hotel.

Room Tip: On the lower level you could hear guests upstairs walking around. It's to be expected in an old hotel like this.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My best friend and I had The Works done with 30 minute massages, which included a mineral bath, steam cabinet and clay mask as well...it was amazing! I could've spent the whole time just relaxing in the enormous clawfoot tub. The steam cabinet felt spectacular, I don't think I've ever been so toasty. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and even for a short massage Tina left me feeling pampered and royal. Everything felt very Victorian, very relaxing and incredibly refreshing. It's probably the best price I've seen in Eureka for the services they offer. Go for it, you'll be glad!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ContessaPaloma
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Whole experience was awesome. Room was beautiful and well decorated. Bed was comfortable and room was sparkling clean. Staff was great.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 2 October 2011

The Spa was great. We did the Works package, with half hour massages. Next time we will get the hour massage. Attentive, and friendly employees made us feel safe and secure. The steam cabinet is quite unique. Best massage I have ever had!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2011

The spa is in the bottom of the hotel, and had a very 19th century kind of feel to it. Our package began with a mineral bath in the long, claw-foot tubs. After that we went to the steam cabinets. For these first two parts, my husband and I were basically separate, which was kind of disappointing since we were doing the couple's package. But the treatments felt very nice. Our hour-long massage and facial took place in the same little room. The massage itself was fantastic, but I would describe the atmosphere as more medicinal than therapeutic. For instance, there was no kind of aromatherapy in the form of candles, incense, or scented oils. All in all it was a unique, worthwhile experience.

Room Tip: I didn't stay here, just did the spa