There are many places to go in Eureka Springs for a spa experience, but why not go to one of the most historic? For $100 a person, you can get "the Works", a mineral bath, eucalyptus steam in an old fashioned steam compartment, and an hour massage and clay mask. It is totally relaxing and the massage therapists at our last visit provided some of the best massages we have ever had. They have "the works" for couples, which is what we did. Original tile floors, bath tubs - it's great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich in history, the Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa is a National Historic Register Property, restored with extra attention to detail and serving those with a taste for the finest in unique accommodations. Plan to indulge yourself in Palace Pampering - A tradition that endures with you through time. Our Hotel Staff will ensure that your stay is relaxing, memorable and enjoyable. Our Bath House Spa will take all your stress and troubles away with a wonderful soothing mineral bath, eucalyptus steam treatment or full body massage. Join us for a night or two and we promise to take care of all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel & Bath House Eureka Springs
- Palace Hotel And Bath House Spa