Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
BestWestern.comUS$94
StayForLongUS$132
1,033 results
All reviews gazebo restaurant breakfast buffet pool and hot tub room was clean biscuits and gravy convenient location great stay trolley route close to downtown would stay here again enjoyed our stay passion play bw jed motel eureka motorcycle
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2021

The gals in the restaurant are top notch! They are so friendly and will bring you anything you need. The people at the front desk, however, are surly and rude. There is not daily service to the room unless you request it so I had gone to the front desk to ask for additional towels and I told my husband I must have really inconvenienced her from her sour attitude. The older guy at the front desk upon check in was also very rude and short with me. It definitely could be a deal breaker for next time, and I’ve been coming to this motel for several years. There is no need to have such attitudes. If they really dislike their job, then they are in the wrong business. I just want to be treated respectfully.

Date of stay: February 2021
Jed Bullock, General Manager at Best Western Eureka Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2021

Floridiansun thank you for being our guest during your visit to Eureka Springs. Please accept my apologies for the experience you had at the front desk. This is certainly not the standard for which we have built our business on over the past 47 years. Floridansun we appreciate you being our guest during your visits to Eureka Springs and certainly do look forward to you coming back again with us as I am certain that you will find the same hospitality that brought you back to us the times before. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you and I will certainly be happy to help. We wish you the best in all of your travels and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 20, 2021 via mobile

This was an older building but our room was clean and seemed to be updated. The bathroom could use some updating but was clean and functional. The buffet breakfast was full of southern breakfast treats with biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, eggs, etc. Healthier options of cereals, fruits and oatmeal also available. I would come back in this hotel if we decide to Eureka Springs in the future. Staff were friendly as well.

Date of stay: March 2021

H2398YPdonnaa thank you so much for being our guest and for the very nice review of your experience. We all work hard to maintain this wonderful facility and also to provide the best experience possible to our guests. We hope that you do get the chance to come back this way again. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you. We wish you the best in your travels!

Reviewed March 11, 2021

The owner was wonderful. The front desk staff was sharp and ornery. I had to ask whether he was trying to get me to leave/ had a bad day to alleviate the discomfort of his pointed attitude upon check in. We are diamond select members and are top tier in most hotel chains. We value friendliness and great service.

I almost left because of the way that he was speaking with me. We’ve been travelling for four months and we do not have to stay in any specific hotel – we stay in places that we like, sometimes because they’re great price, but mostly because they’re comfortable and we get great service. If we hadn’t had the certificates for the Best Western, and a larger pool of nicer hotels, I don’t think we might of stayed there because of the way he spoke to me.

The beds were very not very comfortable but it was very quiet and clean. Nothing pretty to look at, no view, but walkable to downtown. Breakfast was comprehensive- not terribly healthy but full and large. Great waitstaff in restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
James Bullock, General Manager at Best Western Eureka Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2021

MyBestFriendBurt thank you for being our guest during your visit to historic Eureka Springs. Please accept my apologies for any discomfort at registration, this is certainly not the standard for our facility nor what we have built upon over the past several decades of service to our guests. We also value our guests as well as our diamond select members and hope that you will once again give us the opportunity to serve you during a future visit to Eureka Springs. I was very pleased to learn that many other aspects of your visit did stand out such as the cleanliness, the full breakfast, location and the rest of the wonderful staff that you encountered.
MyBestFriendBurt, we look forward to you returning to Eureka Springs hopefully this year and please let me know if I or any of our team can assist you in any way. We wish you the absolute best in your travels.

Reviewed March 10, 2021

I really liked that you could drive up to your room. The hotel was very convienent to downtown and the trolly. Breakfast was nothing to special but there are many restaurants near by. I LOVED Eureka Springs and this hotel was a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

michellebabc0ck thank you for being our guest during your visit to our historic community. We appreciate you staying with us and also for taking the time to let others know of your nice experience while with us and the recommendation to others. We hope that you can return to Eureka Springs again soon, please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We wish you the best!

Reviewed February 21, 2021 via mobile

Awesome place to Stay, great facility and great appearance ! Staff very accommodating ! See Donna in the dining room , is is there bomb , food is great as well and she makes you feel welcome and recognizes you as returning guest . the wive’s have been here 4 times and always treated great ! Jed the General Manager runs top notch hotel! Thank you , thank you !!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James Bullock, General Manager at Best Western Eureka Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Brocan7 thank you so much for coming back to see us during your visit to Eureka Springs. I appreciate you letting others know of your great experience and also the wonderful shout out for Donna. We always enjoy seeing you and hope that you continue to stay safe and can come back to see us again soon. All our best to you, please let us know if you need anything or if we can be of any assistance to you. Safe travels! Jed