3 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$122
FindHotelUS$118
CheapTicketsUS$118
1,765 results
All reviews balcony restaurant historic hotel shuttle service heart of downtown jacuzzi suite ghost tour in town get away spa history billiards eureka ballroom convenience crescent anniversary motorcycle
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Have visited this hotel numerous times and it's our go-to place when foreign friends visit and want short road trip.

There is no better located hotel in the central historic area of Eureka Springs. You can easily explore on foot without feeling you have scaled the alps!

Beds and linens are very comfortable. Baths are very small and the sink may be in the bedroom proper.

The floors and staircases squeak yet the rooms are quiet.

Date of stay: December 2019
1905manager1886, Manager at 1905 Basin Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2020

We're glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again next time you return to Eureka Springs.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Instead of buying more plastic crap for our son this year, we booked a little getaway and stayed at the Basin. It was within walking distance of several restaurants and shops, the shuttle took us anywhere we needed to go, and the room was perfectly cozy for the three of us. Our room had a window facing the Basin Park and of course it was beautifully decorated. It was magical to my son and we enjoyed the quality time spent there. This might be our new family Christmas tradition! I wish I had thought to take more pictures, but we had such a great time, we didn’t have our phones out much! But I have been going to Eureka Springs for the past 26 years and this was my first stay at the Basin. This was by far my favorite trip!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1905manager1886, Manager at 1905 Basin Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Merry Christmas!

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

I loved the Basin, but there were a couple of things I didn’t like. Let’s talk about the positives first. The location is amazing. They offer a shuttle service and our driver was so nice. You are right in the middle of town. The staff is amazing. There are perks to staying here, including billiards and a hot tub. The restaurant is yummy with a nice drink selection.
The negatives are the toilet is so cramped and pinned between two walls that I could barely use it. A bigger person than me couldn’t fit in that small space. The shower door was broken. I’ll go back, though.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for visiting. Our apologies about the toilet situation. Some of our rooms aren't that big and we have to make the most out of the space that we have to work with.

We hope to see you next time you return to Eureka Springs. Have a good day!

Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Last minute reservation for Friday and Saturday nites. Updated historical hotel right in the heart of quaint Eureka Springs. King sized bed with tub/shower. Smaller sized room but came with a TV, frig, two nightstands and short closet. I wish they had more counter space in bathroom. Only real negative was lack of onsite parking. There is a shuttle van that you can contact to take you to BBC and from. We were lucky and found on street spots both nights. Winter off season explains that.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1905manager1886, Manager at 1905 Basin Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Thank you for the feedback.

We appreciate you choosing the Basin Park Hotel.

Have a good day.

Reviewed November 17, 2019 via mobile

After 8 years, my husband and I finally found a little time for ourselves. Basin Park Hotel really helped make our time special. The entire staff was wonderful but there were two employees that really went over the top to ensure we enjoyed our time. Special thanks to Cole and Lisa!! We will definitely stay there again because of these two!

Date of stay: November 2019