Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$85
FindHotelUS$113
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
QualityUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
All reviews quiche tea room rose tea would stay here again nice room continental breakfast passion play motel elevator victorian branson ozarks jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2020

Loved the stay in a Victorian themed quality inn with holiday lights, gorgeous fountain, a tea room that serves quiche, biscuits and continental breakfast, and well appointed rooms. Ask for 3rd floor rooms and the terrace and the most gorgeous views of the Ozarks. Really nice front desk and amazing deal for the price!

Room tip: 3rd floor rooms have best views
Date of stay: December 2020
Patsy Beaver, General Manager at Quality Inn of Eureka Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy new year from all of us. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 7, 2020

Nice enough. Great location. Reasonably priced. Check in was a little fumbling as there was no one at desk. Breakfast was relatively unattractive. Didn't see anything I'd eat except packaged sweet rolls. Not a place I'd seek out or spontaneously recommend. But okay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed September 5, 2020 via mobile

The fact that this hotel is ranked #14 in Eureka Springs doesn’t say much for the other 13. We requested “a view” and were given a room with a staircase outside our door. But that’s not the worst part. Nope. Wallpaper peeling off the wall, crud on the floor, filthy shower curtain, yellow stained duvet, and the MILDEW SMELL!! Super horrible. People stood outside our door (exterior entries) until midnight, drinking and smoking. The walls are paper thin. The WiFi has no security code in place. The breakfast was extremely limited, perhaps bc of covid?? If you’re disabled, you won’t be able to make it down to breakfast, by the way. It’s a hike out back and inside a basement of an outbuilding with rickety steps. At least I didn’t find curly hair inside my bed or bugs. That’s the only silver lining here. Definitely not worth my $110/night !!!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2020

Lovely place. You don't see much except the front of the motel from Hwy 62...go behind the motel and there is a pool and landscapes gardens and another building with rooms, sitting areas and Rose Tea Room where breakfast is served. Due to Covid, it is continental but well stocked and adequate. Decor in the hotel lobby and the tea room is Victorian and delightful. Our room was spotless, with high ceilings, beautiful wallpaper and a huge bathroom jacuzzi. Really nice room and hotel, with friendly and welcoming staff. I wish I had known how great this place is when I came up in previous years.

Room tip: 118. The second building is away from the road and pool, surrounded by flower beds and there were hundreds of butterflies everywhere.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed July 4, 2020

The staff was phenomenal! Helped me with my special needs and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was perfect. Rooms were very nice! Up to date furnishing. Beds were comfy and very clean. This is a awesome hotel for a weekend getaway. And me and my family will diffidently be back. Thank you again for all your help in making this stay perfect for my family!

Room tip: All rooms are great! Highway noise is not a issue in rooms.
Date of stay: July 2020