“P E R F E C T”

I Trata
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Gytheio
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Greek cousine since 1987 with emphasis in seafood and local specialties from Mani. All dishes cooked with extra virgin olive oil and vegetables collected from local producers. The owners operate their business 12 months a year with hospitality and friendly care for all their visitors.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It's very cheap and delicious place to eat. We have ate greek salad, spicy chees spread, french fries and small variety. This is for two people and was AMAZING. TOTALLY RECOMENDED

ΓΙΩΡΓΙΑ Κ, Ιδιοκτήτης at I Trata, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to hearing from you soon again and offer you our hospitality.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Lovely simple, friendly, family-run restaurant with great fresh fish dishes and appetisers. Beautiful views, good value and huge portions. We had lunch there yesterday off a ship and it was just magical.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with friendly service.
The fish dishes are excellent, it's worth to ask for the special of the day.
I can recommend their fish soup with lemon and vegetables

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Gythio for a night and were fortunate to stumble across this wonderful restaurant. The service was friendly, the food was tasty and home made, generous portions!
Fried calamari was fresh and crispy, my son had the spaghetti and meatballs which had been freshly made by the owners mother!

A family owned business that prides itself in serving fresh fair- no frozen items on this menu!
If we are back in Gythio we will certainly come back for another meal!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The food was perfectly cooked - fried calamari, fried givers fish, chickpea "balls", greek salad and greens. The owners were warm and friendly. There were lots of locals eating around us, which attests to the quality of the food and the service. We'll definitely return when we visit again Gytheio.