“Best Coffee in Town”

Stilvi Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Gytheio
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I have been a regular to this Coffee shop every summer and can happily say they serve the best drinks and wonderful sandwiches. All served by the friendliest family in Mavrovouni. Always a pleasure to visit.

1  Thank Jayhoodis

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Ta kalitera glyka kai akoma kaliteri i granita tous !!!Na ta dokimasete ola!!!Pio homemade pethaineis!!You must try all the desserts..the yogurt as well as the granita...

1  Thank Tasos M
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I visited this cafe every afternoon during my stay in Mani. It's a family cafe, where you actually become friends with everyone. The coffee is divine and the food is indescribable. The music is amazing and the long talks with the lovely owners are the highlight of my entire stay. I tried pretty much everything on the menu- the crepes will be greatly missed in the winter and the homemade jam is something I will be dreaming of until I visit again. I was literally in tears before I left Mani and had to say goodbye to everyone. We love you!!

1  Thank Christina A
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Lovely family run café in delightful surroundings. We always get a very warm welcome when we visit. There is a good variety of food and drinks and they will try and accommodate special diets.

1  Thank Ro M
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Nice coffee, excellent lemon jam, cozy environment and very polite staff. Maybe the best coffee in the area.

1  Thank Anargyros T