“Authentic food”

Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Carrigaline
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine. Seafood. Pasta. Pizza. Steaks and charcoal speciality. Full wine menu. Also Italian beers. Spirit. Open all day and all year around. Including good Friday. Welcome. Benvenuti.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited on two occasions with friends and enjoyed both visits. The owner is most welcoming and is also the cook. The menu is typical Italian with a strong Sicilian emphasis. Quality and portion size is generous and overall worth a visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We found this little gem one night while on our family vacation in Ireland. Food was fabulous & Tony the owner is great! Loved it so much we stopped back the next day for lunch!

romano009, Owner at Ristorante Romano, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

It was great pleasure to serve guys.. you were all fantastic friendly family.. thank you so much for the lovely Badge from your home town for me.. i have it in my front wall now.. hope to see you see you again. God bless.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

The best italian restaurant i know. Great home made food :) Feeling home everytime i visit. Miss u guys ;)

Grazie mille amico.. we miss you too. Regards..

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Had lovely food but was mislead by dessert menu, and after choosing strawberry ice cream I got sorbet which wasn’t what I wanted as it was pure sugar, other than this I would recommend as staff were pleasant, place was clean and welcoming and food was lovely.

Lovely to see you Caitlin. Thank you kindly for the lovely review..we hope to see you again. Kind regards..

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I am a local living in Carrigaline and this is definitely my favourite restaurant in the village, it’s actually one of the best Italian restaurants I have been to. The staff are very friendly and the food is amazing. I come here with my boyfriend every week sometimes twice a week or 3 times because we love the food so much.I love coming to this restaurant because I know I am going to be greeted with friendly staff and enjoy delicious food in a cosy relaxed atmosphere. I always order the spicy steak pasta which is served with garlic bread it’s delicious and a decent size portion. I like to order the sirloin steak from time to time to and I love the carbonara. The food here is simply delicious with a wide range of Italian foods at a reasonable price and the staff are so nice. if you are looking for a nice relaxing evening out I highly recommend checking out this restaurant you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Eimer M