“Simply the best!”
Review of Glenwood House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carrigaline
Glenwood House
Ranked #1 of 3 Carrigaline B&B and Inns
Norfolk
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 26 May 2008

Having stayed at Glenwood Guest House previously I did not regret in anyway returning for what was simply outstanding service.

My first visit to Glenwood Guest House in 2007 was my very first experience of Ireland and one that truly got my visit off to a good start.

The property is a short easy drive from Cork airport and the map on their website is easy to follow. Due to the time of my plane landing the owners where aware I would be arriving late and this was catered for without question. Upon arrival I was greeted with a friendly handshake, a smile and a very friendly owner.

The building is tastefully decorated, very clean and very welcoming.

I was shown to my room and nothing was too much trouble. After establishing that I had to leave before breakfast due to me having an early appointment in Kilkenny the owner insisted that I had breakfast before I leave (even though this was a good hour or so before breakfast is normally served).

Breakfast was delicious and the service simply fantastic. Plenty to choose from including ample fresh fruit.

I can say hand on heart that my stay at the Glenwood is easily in my top experiences of guest house service. This will wthout a doubt be a regular choice for accommodation when I fly into Cork.

Thanks for a lovely stay!!!

• Liked — Friendliness of staff
  • Disliked — My stay was not long enough....
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank netjunkielee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wicklow
Reviewed 31 January 2008

Really nice place close to the town the owner is really nice and we had no problems, we will stay here again. Rooms are lovely breakfast is great

• Liked — Comfort
  • Disliked — I liked it all
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank bren12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrigaline
Centre
The River Lee
The River Lee
#2 of 23 in Cork
Douglas
Maryborough Hotel & Spa

Been to Glenwood House? Share your experiences!