“Come for coffee, stay for lunch”

Scrummmylicious Bakery and Tearoom
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed November 30, 2016

I happened to be working in the I.T.Center upstairs in the building that houses this wonderful coffee shop. It is an old church on Chapel road at the top of the town of Dungloe.
I had to stay for most of the day to deliver some courses. I fancied a cup of coffee and had a lovely "rocky road" dainty which was larger than it looked but was fabulous.
Later on I had some nice soup and home made brown bread.
I would recommend this coffee shop for a snack or a meal. I had no time for a full lunch but they looked lovely.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Hidden away in the library in Dungloe this cafe has an amazing selection of food, have been here a few times and food tastes amazing. A must go to place if visiting Dungloe.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Very friendly staff, food is great with a fantastic selection. amazing cakes and little things like coffee top up makes a difference. I enjoy coming here and a relaxed setting. nothing bad to say about this at all..

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

We visited Scrummylicious for lunch and were very impressed. Great selection of lunch dishes, from burgers to soup, and the buns and cakes are to die for (we brought ours home because the portions are big).

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Tucked away in the entrance to the town's library and Tourist Information Centre it's run by very friendly staff and has a really good and varied menu and the prices are really reasonable for the size of the portions. Good coffee and a great selection of cakes too.