“Great, comfortable, friendly, home from home”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swords
Castlespring Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 19 Swords B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Simply a gem, fantastic location close to the airport yet totally quiet, extremely high sleep comfort, warm welcome - you couldn't wish for a more friendly athmosphere and individual treatment. Super clean, excellent breakfast, bus stop into city only a few minutes walk away, taxi to airport takes only about 20 min. Living in the West of Ireland this is my refuge whenever I come to Dublin. Highly recommendable :) enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Book early, much in demand :)
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gert V
Reviewed 2 October 2010

I stayed for two lovely nights during July 2010.
The landlady has such a warm welcoming approach to all guests and I felt I was treated like royalty.
The location of Castlespring is fantastic, just a short 4-5 minute walk to the popular Swords Main St which has excellent ammenities with plenty of bars, restaurants and a very big cinema.
I am very much looking forward to my next visit to Castlespring as I don't think I have slept so well in my own bed since!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank flyingkye
Reviewed 28 June 2010

The guesthouse is a short trip from Dublin airport, I got a cab which cost me about 12 euros.

There was no single available so I got a twin room for the same price, which was spotless. The whole guesthouse was absolutely spotless, the owner keeps it really clean.

When I took a trip into the city which was about 45 minutes away by bus, the owners son gave me directions and drew a map showing where the bus stops are.

Breakfast was wonderful, a Full Irish Breakfast which was full of calories but great to start the day.

I highly recommend this guesthouse.

• Stayed: March 2010
1  Thank Rambler58
Reviewed 24 March 2010

Spent one night in this lovely B&B, located in Swords Co. Dublin. I found it to be incredibly comfortable, spotlessly clean and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owner was very friendly and welcoming and had a great knowledge of the local area and Dublin city itself, which was incredibly useful.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fifi_shamrock
Reviewed 29 March 2009

Stayed in a B&B in Swords to avoid high prices in Dublin and to be closer to the airport. Castle Spring B&B is 50 euros a night and is located just a few paces from the bus lines (26 Watery Lane, e-mail: [--]). Swords is about a 15 minute ride from the airport by bus, but its about a 45 minute ride into Dublin. Traffic in the town is heavily congested on the one main road. There's a huge mall at one end of town--good for shopping, movies, dining. The castle at the other end of Swords was closed for renovation (June 2008).